All parent member reviews for Dr. Seuss: The Lorax

Parent of a 5 year old Written byBetyD March 2, 2012

Great Dr. Seuss film for the little ones and adults!

Amazing movie!! I love the positive message it sends to kids and adults that we should be held responsible for our actions and we can always strive to make the world a better place. It is a very beautiful movie and engaging! I highly recommend this film and it's even better if you read the book beforehand!
Parent Written byMrs. Alger's Class April 16, 2013

Fantastic Movie!

You should really go see a new movie called The Lorax! It is hilarious! For example, at one point, a fat bear eats all the food in the house. The songs in the movie are also funny. In one song, the fish move the main character’s bed! Not only is the movie funny, it also has an important message. We learn at the end, that we need to protect trees and the whole environment. This was the best movie EVER! You have to go see it!
Parent Written byMrs. A's Class April 16, 2013

Amazing Movie!

I think you should see an amazing movie called The Lorax. It is hysterical! The actors did an excellent job of making you laugh. The songs are also funny, and they are fun to sing along with. The movie has great animation and a lot of action. The characters are good role models. The character of Ted really cares about the environment. In fact, the whole movie has an important message. It helps us understand that we need to help take care of the environment. They did a fantastic job of putting this movie together!
Parent Written bylolboy55 December 10, 2012

go ahead its okay

okay for anyone it learns about how trees help us and to respect nature
Adult Written byWidad mom of 2 September 5, 2012

Consumerism not applicable?

The film promotes many brands which may not match the message of the story. There's a "save the lorax" campaign by commercial free childhood dealing with this. The film itself is great with a powerful message that I hope isn't lost on kids. To get the full effect parents should really discuss how the film relates to the real world.
Parent Written bySally Fields April 6, 2012

Lovely film

Despite having no female protagonists, it is a good message and a truly creative vision that young people will enjoy.
Parent Written bySuPeRmOmReViEw30 March 9, 2012

SuPeR MoM ReViEw

The Lorax is a great family movie!!! My kids loved it!!! We will be buying the DVD when it comes out... Def. worth going to see!!! Great story on how to stand up for what you believe in and teaches kids about the enviroment!!!! Love It!!! ;)
Parent Written byssssUUUUUIVVVCFSESWE March 3, 2012

review of the Lorax

this movie is a must for kids!!!