All teen and kid member reviews for Dr. Seuss: The Lorax

Teen, 14 years old Written bygilly_boy March 19, 2012

Makes people notice.

I like this mainly because of the book. To me, this is showing that people with greed distroy something beautiful. I think what was happening in the movie is now coming to life. For example, the people in Brazil are destroying the rain forest for farming and wood. The rain forest isn't made for farming. There isn't enough nutrients in the soil for that which makes people cut more trees. In the movie, the villian is cutting trees for their soft leaves but when there is no more. He has a problem; he just learned too late. Hopefully, kids today won't become money grubbers and try to protect the last wild places like where Dr. Seuss created before it was turned into a dirty city.
Teen, 13 years old Written bygotairsoft February 17, 2012

love!

the lorax is my fave doctor suess story! and this movie is really good! i have seen the trailer for the new one looks like they added alot in.
Kid, 11 years old June 17, 2012

Great movie for little ones. c:

As a small child, this was always one of my favorite Seuss adaptions. I recall renting it from my local movie store sevral times, and I still watch it on ocassion. Not only does this special have infectiously catchy songs, but also a great moral. Hidden underneath all the 1970's physidelic-ness, you'll find a great invromental message. The only iffy thing I can think of is that the Onceler is constantly holding a cigar. Other than that, a great movie. (:
Kid, 12 years old March 16, 2012

Um my thinking

I think this Movie teaches everybody a lesson of Respect....And even though it's made for kids An adult would love this movie...It's funny,cute,Positive, educational, And just outstanding! Love it..
Kid, 12 years old March 10, 2012

The Lorax is a superb film

I think its really stupid that alot of people are saying that it was giving the message that if you cut a tree youre a murderer.... thats so not true. its message is to respect our environment! My Review: Violence 1/5: There is a chase that might be intense for younger viewers. Also, the bad guys sings briefly about wanting a tree to shrivel up and die. Sex 1/5:A ten year old has a innocent crush on a teen girl. Language 2/5: Common sense didnt mention this, but im pretty sure i heard one use of d**m Consumerism: WHO FREAKING CARES ABOUT CONSUMERISM ANYWAY???? Drugs Alchohol: none