Parent reviews for Dr. Seuss's The Cat in the Hat

Dr. Seuss's The Cat in the Hat Poster Image

Some drinking in here

Woke up just like any morning New day, same sunlight pouring down Danced on to the beat I'm drumming High hopes pulled my feet off the ground Heart stopped, didn't see you coming Felt like you took my breath away I knew this was the start of something And I think I knew you felt the same Time frozen, eyes open Spun my world around in motion Just a step away Just a slip of fate Oh, you'd never know how one simple interaction Could lead you down a road Where anything can always happen The picture in our mind changes all the time Bigger than what we'd imagined We wouldn't change a thing about it now Life is better loud Ain't no stopping now Life is better loud Oh, it feels like home no matter where we are together Wish we'd always known the bigger crowd was always better We wouldn't change a thing about it now Life is better loud (In the Loud House! In the Loud House!) Life is better loud (In the Loud House! In the Loud House!) Loud House!

I didn’t delete all of my reviews

I just went to look at them yesterday and it said that I had no reviews. I will try to replace all of them.