Kid reviews for Dragged Across Concrete

Very long, violent & talky -- but resonant -- crime drama.

Teen, 16 years old Written byOSCGJoseph July 30, 2021

Dragged Across Concrete

Dragged Across Concrete Is a better movie on rewatch first I did not like all the kills they did I still don't the one major thing I still absolutely hate they killed off Mel Gibson character and Anthony character also Henry is still a good character he is in the very beginning but than Mel Gibson is introduced so we are cared for Brett and Anthony so i was really annoyed when Henry killed Brett but it is reasonable I do like how slow it is So on rewatch this movie is better But not so much last time I gave this movie An d- Now I give it An B-

Teen, 14 years old Written byMr Black1 April 7, 2021

Dragged Across Concrete review

To be honest, I have been watching movies ever since I was born and no matter the shows, I always have this itching passion of film inside of me. Movies are for entertainment so it does not really matter if you can’t handle the explicit details in it but what’s more important is that you can differentiate reality with fantasy. Dragged Across Concrete is one of the best crime dramas out there, featuring a wide variety of storytelling, believable dialogue and last of all, the drawn out action. Typical action movies tend to have more of action than dialogue. However this movie showed that there are ways you can tell a story without the use of so much violence. Some people might find my statement rather controversial to say the least but if you actually watched this movie closely, most of the high octane bloody violence happened in the last 40 minute of the 2 and a half hours flick. The dialogue in the film was the one that hooked me! I was so mesmerised with the way that story was told. Nowadays, some movies out there have this difficulty in exposition. They would rather tell the audience what is going on but not showing it. I like how the story in this movie was told, it’s as if there are 3 dramas connecting the lives of the characters, the crooks, the cops, the bank employee. Overall, this movie was a blast from start to finish!