Kid reviews for Dragon Ball Super: Broly

Fast-paced, violent anime adventure builds to epic battle.

Teen, 16 years old Written byKalaPhino February 28, 2019

Movie was AMAZING

This movie would most likely only be understood by those who saw the original broly and watched all of the dragon ball series. Even though there is a lot of fighting a violence keep in mind that the creators have over the years made it more kid friendly by making blood a different color or not putting blood at all because b4 in DBZ ppl use to cough up blood and everything.

Teen, 16 years old Written byWaleed_Mutar February 19, 2019

BEST DBS MOVIE EVER

1. it's violent of course this is dragon ball after all. 2. some characters are a little bit sexualized like there is this one female character in the movie there is presented very obviously as curvy (top and bottom) and the camera angles in the movie indicate that they intended to show her like that throughout the film, no actual sex or seducing throughout the movie as well. 3. movie was very fun and action packed and i recommend any anime fan to see it.

Teen, 13 years old Written byameonna February 4, 2019

Good movie, love goku

I’m an anime fan but not really too big into DBZ. I went to see this in theaters and it was very good. I wish they had the subtitled japanese version instead of the dubbed but I didn’t really mind it. The animation is totally awesome and the fight scene was cool. It did go on for quite a while, and it almost felt like half the whole movie was just fight scenes but that’s pretty much what the whole things about. Characters are great and I would recommend , whether you’re an anime fan or not.
Kid, 11 years old February 2, 2019

Very good anime film

Ever since i saw the listing for this film on Fandango my mind was super interested in this! I finally got to watch it and it sorta lived up to my expectations. The beginning was sorta interesting but by the time they started fighting on the ice planet i was bored but i watched it all anyway. This film has a lot of fighting. Overall it's very good for dragon ball fans and anime fans!

Kid, 10 years old January 25, 2019

One of the best anime films.

This movie was absolutely spectacular. The animation was really good. The fighting was very intense but it was blood less. One female character had a tight costume. The plot was amazing and you could see why broly and his father were so angry. Overall one of the best anime films I’ve ever saw.

Teen, 14 years old Written by123 Legoz January 24, 2019

Best anime movie ever created!!!

This was a very amazing movie with everything that a tween would excpect to have in an animated movie like this. I personally loved the backstory at the beginning on how the main characters that you knew ever since from the starting of the TV show came to be overall. There's was a bit too much violence in there for a cartoon movie and might not be suitable for some sensitive children, there was also some swearing, but not too much as in some tweens can't handle, like the da*m, bast**d, "h-word', and "a-word". There was also some really good teamwork skills in the film, as when the two main characters join in as one in order to fight the villain after they realized that each one of them alone won't be enough to finish him off. So if you can, definetly take your kids to this awesome movie, but make sure you are okay with tons of cartoon action as in that is pretty much half the whole movie.