Kid reviews for Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection 'F'

Dragon Ball tale is mostly battle scenes; for fans only.

Teen, 13 years old Written byrebo344 October 22, 2015

Not as good as Battle Of Gods.

While I enjoyed the movie in my theater (first time showing anime ever) with my brother, I hated the 3D. The movie was released in 3D in Japan only. Not much depth, it felt flat throughout the whole movie and it was just a waste. For the actual movie, it was fun and awesome, but the ending was completely rushed and abrupt. Grade: B.

Kid, 11 years old November 8, 2015

It's the best movie eva!

When I went to the movies with my friends I watched this and now I own it. If there was only one movie that I could watch every day of my life it would have to be this. The reason i choose this one is because of all of the comedy, and on screen fighting. This is ONLY for the true fans.

Kid, 10 years old November 19, 2016

This is actually rated 3 1/2 stars and NOT just three stars.

OK. This movie is good. I wanted to put 3 1/2 stars there but Common Sense doesn't allow you to do that. In the movie they only say "d--n it", like once but other then that there's not really any bad language issues. There's violence and it shows an aliens body cut into pieces but he is alive and there's no blood. There are tons of fighting scenes and a little blood. People who haven't watched the Dragon Ball series, its prequel, are definitely going to be confused about what's happening and who the characters are. The movie doesn't deserve 2 stars, it deserves 3 1/2 stars out of 5 stars. Other then that this movie is good and your kids can watch it.

Kid, 12 years old April 10, 2017

It was a good movie but very little dialogue compared to the other movies of the dragon ball franchise

it is very violennt

Teen, 14 years old Written byInstrumental mayonai March 26, 2017

To clear up any misconceptions and add my own review

It's a great movie and I loved the show Vegeta is a little useless in my opinion but other than that I loved it just not enough side character time. Now on the misconceptions issue. People say that the other characters don't help fight Frieza and just make sarcastic comments but its only cause they aren't strong enough to fight because if they did they would be blown away in seconds. Some argue Beerus should have helped but Beerus is a god of destruction so he care enough to fight Frieza.

Teen, 15 years old Written byminecraft man August 8, 2015

Thrilling, but not meaningful

Straight off the bat, I love this movie. I have been a DBZ for almost a year, but I have been familiar of it for quite 4 years now. That being said, I'll try not to be biased. If you're a DBZ fan, you're going to love it. The action, the comedy, the voices, and the animation are all top notch. It was also thrilling to see iconic techniques such as the solar flare and the special beam cannon reintroduced. But there a few problems. There are some plot holes. I won't specify because they'll be obvious when you think about the movie. MINOR SPOILERS: Also this movie didn't really NEEDED to be made in regards to the story. By the end of the film, nothing drastic happened. The movie could have been skipped and the DBZ universe would have been the same as it was. The makers played it almost too safe. If you're not a DBZ fan, watch DBZ and come back.