Kid reviews for Dragonheart

A kid-friendly fantasy adventure.

Teen, 14 years old Written byJadenp February 15, 2011
Suggested MPAA Rating: PG-13 for intense violence, graphic images, and thematic material.

Kid, 12 years old December 9, 2010

Dragonheart: A tale of bravery, courage, knights, and a priest that can kick behind!

When I first saw this movie, I had only been walking into a room, and it was playing on the TV. Still, when I saw a giant talking dragon fighting a dragon bounty hunter, I was hooked. I watched it all, and to be honest, this movie is awesome! It had great special effects, decent acting, and as few plotholes as possible. Also, while I am just a sucker for medieval battle scenes, their's was really creative. My favorite character was the priest, who was one of the elite archers in the final battle. He could have killed the enemy with one shot, but... Uh oh! That's spoiler territory! My advice; see the movie and look out for a wierd priest towards the beginning. This is a really good movie if you like dragons, knights, and medieval fights! Thanks for reading!

Teen, 16 years old Written byLadyFlameSinger June 23, 2009

Not quite what I was expecting

I watched this movie expecting good things. Huh. Boy was I surprised. The only highlight of this movie was Sean Connery as the voice of Draco, which, I must say, is just about the most unimaginative name that they could have given the dragon. I wasn't quite expecting it to be as violent as it was, and while I love to have a villain you can hate, the bad guy in here was practically vomit-inducing. I could barely watch him! I wasn't terribly inpressed with anyone's acting, and while the movie had a relatively decent ending, it is definitely not a movie I'm going to go around recommending.
Kid, 10 years old July 26, 2009
cool

Teen, 17 years old Written bypiratesofthecar... April 9, 2008

good movie for all ages

This film was wonderful in my opinion. There are messages about respect, loyalty and friendship to be seen, and most of the comedy can be understood by most anyone. Sean Connery portrays Draco the last living dragon and does a fine job of it too. There is a sequel, but i would recomend it more for younger viewers because it is more of a childrens movie.
Teen, 15 years old Written bymoviegeek April 9, 2008

I cry every time

Even though I'm fifteen, I LOVE THIS MOVIE! It's funny and has a good message for kids. It is also very entertaining for adults and teens. Sean Connery is the best and he does a great job as the dragon, Draco. Your kids will love Draco!