All teen and kid member reviews for Dream House

Teen, 13 years old Written byijustlovemovies October 1, 2011

intellegent fun thriller

well i saw this movie just the other night in theaters and me and my friends got a good scare and it was suprisingly enjoyable. everybody loved this is a intelegent fun mystery thriller with limited blood or gore there might be a disturbing scar or two and there are child deaths but otherwise this is a fun thrill ride you wont want to miss but save it for your teens
Kid, 12 years old March 13, 2012

GREAT THRILLER MOVIE!

This movie has a great twist in it. It's perfect if you want it to keep you at the edge of your seat! The only disturbing scene is when the two little girls start dying, only to reveal some nasty wounds. Though the topic may be a bit strong for some children,so you may want to talk to them about the movie first.
Teen, 14 years old Written bynoideawhattoputhere December 13, 2012

Awesome movie, very few violent scenes, emotional intensity.

There is some violence in this movie, but the violent images are not bad at all. The thing that makes the violence worse than the images themselves is the way the images are presented, the fantasy/reality confusion, and the children involved. If you can handle the emotions, you are probably fine, but some scenes look like they are taken from a nightmare (because of the emotions, not the images).
Kid, 12 years old March 11, 2012

This is a non-scary movie.

Any horror fans should not watch this film because it is not something scary. Just as normal, the previews make it look scary, but it is not. Language: One f word. I didn't hear any a words, but if common sense says there is that word, I guess there must be that word. There are no h words heard, however, you see that word on a basement door. You do hear God's name in vain for anyone that is offended by that and you hear Jesus Christ. I don't know exactly how many, however, there are a few d words. Violence: I don't think there is too much violence, however, two girls are sick and have nasty bloody wounds. There is a shooting. A house burns down. Sexual behavior: There is no sex, however, a pair do kiss a few times. The same pair look like they are going to have sex, but they don't. Drugs: The only part, is that someone poars wine or beer to people, but no one is shown drinking it. Positive role models and messages: The are no positive messages and really no positive role models, except someone tries to remember stuff that he forgets.This movie should be good for anyone 14 and up.
Kid, 6 years old May 4, 2012

Dream House Review 1

This movie is a great one. It has adventure, thrill, horror (almost) and love. It keeps you on the edge of your seat the whole time. It makes you figure things out throughout the movie and there are many twists and turns throughout it. I highly recommend this movie.
Teen, 14 years old Written byConor Coyle February 3, 2013

Great Suspense

This movie has a great use of suspense, twists and turns. A must see!
Teen, 13 years old Written byVenusGlow555 October 6, 2012

Ba noun na na na Bad to the bone Ba Ba Ba Ba BAAaaaaaaadddD

Bad XD
Teen, 14 years old Written byKieth11 September 14, 2012

Very common storyline

This show is action packed, but it has a storyline that many movies have, though I don't want to spoil the movie, so I won't say what, so therefore, afterwards, it's kind of predictable. The bit at the end of the movie happens all of a sudden without any warning, therefore I was thinking, "Is this in the past or future?" Good acting, but the scripts and dialog need some work, I think.
Kid, 12 years old September 3, 2012

ok, but not the best :(

This movie was ok, but i didn't care for the violence or language, but it was a good suspence movie