All parent member reviews for Dreamgirls

Adult Written byCSM Screen name... April 9, 2008
Adult Written byporkontosh April 9, 2008

It ROCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I heard One Night Only(disco version) It made me want to get up and dance! But when Eddie Murphy's character died it was pretty sad, but It did make sence his caracter died from drug overdose!
Adult Written bytUNEYFISH March 15, 2010

sOME GOOD MESSGAES FOR KIDS TO HEAR, IF THEY ARE ABLE TO HEAR THEM.

THE MESSAGE THAT FAME IS NOT AS GLAMOUROUS AS IT SEEMS AT FIRST GLANCE IS VERY CLEAR.
Adult Written bypsparky April 9, 2008

I laughed, I cried, I love it.

This movie was tastefully done. I completely enjoyed from beginning to end. The singing was incredible. I felt that every aspect of this movie was well done on.
Adult Written byjjm April 9, 2008

I cried! I laughed!

Jennifer Hudson was beyond excellent. She blew Beyonce' out in this one. Too much singing the conversations instead of talking. Overall, great job.
Adult Written bymarketing April 9, 2008
Adult Written bybrnxgrl April 9, 2008

WOW, WOW, WOW

Adult Written byguthknows April 9, 2008
Adult Written byLaniro April 9, 2008

Excellent

I loved this movie. This movie was so good and started and ended with excitment. The story line was great and kept me interested throughout the movie. All of the actors were great, but Jennifer Hudson stole the show. I love the music. My favorites were Eddie Murphy-I love you Baby, Beyonce-Listen, and Jennifer Hudson-I Love you I do and I am telling you.
Parent of a 5, 8, and 12 year old Written bybeckyhall April 9, 2008

WOW!

Okay, so I thought the reviews had over-hyped it, and I was prepared to be disappointed. I was NOT! People (including me) really did clap and cheer during the movie and at the end, and I haven't cried in a movie like that since The Joy Luck Club. It's incredible! Take your teens to see it!! And dig the soundtrack!
Adult Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

Jennifer Hudson Tears it Up

Not a great film, but a good one . . . most notably for the performances of Jennifer Hudson and Eddie Murphy.