Kid reviews for Drive Angry

Ridiculously violent grindhouse-style movie isn't for kids.

Teen, 16 years old Written byMalik1Saad2 July 7, 2015

It sucks!

My mom watched the movie on the night I downloaded it.The next day my mom deleted the movie and told us this movie is not appropriate for us she told the violence is not too much and use of bad words include f--k sh-t d-ck but there is lot of nudity in every 2/3 scenes there is nudity.There is also drinking and smoking.

Kid, 11 years old December 9, 2013

Awesome action movie

Awesome movie
Teen, 17 years old Written bybobbyray March 3, 2013

Great movie but...

Lots of blood and gore....graphic sex scenes and nudity and non stop language....Adults only!!!!!!

Teen, 17 years old Written byPrincessCharmed797 January 31, 2013

Older Teens only

Drive Angry is a movie made by Patrick Lussier (My bloody valentine re-make) and stars Nicholas Cage (Lord of War, Kick-Ass, 8mm, Wicker man remake). and Amber Heard (All the boys love mandy lane, The informers, Never back down). This movie is unquestionably violent, and has lots of sex and drugs. It definetly receives it's R-rating for a reason. But the violence is pretty much tongue-in-cheek. And nothing serious like Hostel or Saw. Expect your basic Arnold Schwarzenegger or Sylvester Stallone action movie. The violence is quiet frequent and has lots of blood and gore. There's a scene which involves killing bad guys, drinking JD, having sex with a nude woman. I would say this title is good for 17+ people since it's quiet graphic and very adult film. Just don't take it seriously and you'll be fine :)

Teen, 14 years old Written byStevie111 March 3, 2012

Extremely violent/ not for kids

This is an extrmely mature movie packed with graphic sexual content and nudity in detail, gruesome violence with loads of blood and brutality, and nearly constant vulgarity from start to finish. This movie is for adults only, unless you reallt trust the maturity of your teen.

Teen, 15 years old Written byJahvonify96Sincerely September 14, 2011

NC-17 rating for ''Drive Angry''

My rating for this movie is rated NC-17 for extreme strong brutal violence,grisly images,some graphic sexuality including a situation,extreme strong language and drug content

Teen, 14 years old Written byantoineisthebest March 27, 2011

NOT FOR KIDS

sex and gore (we see many naked women foe short moment) and the same thing as commensense media said
not for kids

Teen, 14 years old Written byBrandon4News March 8, 2011

Cheesy and fun B-movie for mature audiences.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Teen, 15 years old Written bybananalover March 6, 2011

Nic Cage just failed his acting career...

i am very sad for nick cage

Teen, 13 years old Written byAnthony_B March 2, 2011

Sex, Drugs, Language, and MAJOR Violence, not for some people, not for most kids.

I just saw this movie and thought it was a good movie. However, I gave it OFF for children my age because of the sex scenes, although I don't get offended by it, also, kids who are not good with gore should ABSOLUTELY not see this.

Teen, 17 years old Written bySynchronicity February 27, 2011

(3.5 stars) As over-the-top as humanly possible, but with amazing 3D and even a bit of (hypocritical) emotion; NOT FOR KIDS!

A trashy grindhouse flick set in the modern era, Drive Angry 3D is perfect cult fodder and better than most of Nick Cage's recent material (*cough*Season of the Witch*cough*), but only because of its extreme content. Like Piranha 3D before it, Drive Angry relies on every gimmick in the book to make B-film lovers rejoice. And it's definitely not for kids. In Drive Angry, a man named John Milton comes up from Hell to save his baby granddaughter from being sacrificed by a cult leader who sacrificed his daughter. He is joined by a sexy waitress named Piper, whose boyfriend had just recently left her. Together in her Dodge Charger, they travel cross-country to stop the cult. Yeah, this is a pretty basic plotline, but it's trashy enough to make you smile. And, once again, this isn't a kiddie flick. Everything in the books abounds here. One of the most hilariously sleazy (and offensive) scenes occurs when Milton is simultaneously having sex with a woman, blowing the heads off of about 10 men with a shotgun, chomping on a cigar, and drinking a bottle of Jack Daniel's whiskey. It's all in hilariously bad taste, and tame by grindhouse standards, but it's still pretty offensive. Violence also abounds, with limbs getting blown off, stabbings, beatings, car crashes, explosions, cop-killing, and a gun from Hell that can make pretty much anything spontaneously combust. And that's in the first thirty minutes. There's also comically exaggerated gore and blood spurts, but again, that's to be expected. On the sex front, there's quite a bit of nudity and sex throughout, and there's some sexualized threat and violence aimed at Piper. Language is raw, with about 75 f-bombs and other miscellaneous profanity. I think I even heard a c-word used somewhere. There's also a bit more product placement than CSM mentioned, including the aforementioned Jack Daniel's, Milton clearly wearing Oakley sunglasses, and LOADS of cars. Dodge Chargers, Chevrolet Chevelles, and the like lovingly adorn the screen. Finally, there are several scenes that have characters with a cigarette or cigar in their mouth. All of this content is not only a hallmark of the entire grindhouse genre, but also portrayed in a self-aware and downright hilarious way. Even so, some scenes may be too much for some. But if you're looking for a great piece of trash to waste a couple hours in without checking your brain at the door, Drive Angry 3D might just be the ticket.