Kid reviews for Duma

Duma Poster Image

Great Movie - scary scenes

It is a movie with a great storyline but there are definitely some scary parts. (i.e. swarmed by mosquitoes, buried in sand) other suspense scenes make it feel like something bad is going to happen. I was constantly worried about what was coming next.

Duma film review

The film, 'Duma', has characters called Duma, Xan, Peter, Thandi, Kristin and Ripkuna. The people call Ripkuna, ‘Rip’, though. The main characters are Duma, Xan and Rip. The film is about a boy who lives with a wild cheetah. The boy found the cheetah on the road and took him home. Along the way, Xan has lots of problems trying to release the cheetah into the wild once it's grown up. Good things: I liked the cheetahs and lions. Bad things: Nothing. Review out of 5 stars: I would give this film 5 stars. Who should watch it: African people who can speak and understand English. Families and kids who like animals. The end.

Awesome

A fantastic movie that isn't known very well. A very sad movie as well

perfect

a nice movie .My son loved it very much

Great

Really good movie one of my favourites.

Beautiful, Touching Portrayal of Growing Up

Duma is a touching tale about a boy learning to let his loved-ones go when they need to be. Set in gorgeous South-Africa, Duma takes you on a colorful and engaging journey about growing up- a very enchanting story.

I love it

I love this

not rated for age
not rated for age

A Great Movie

This movie was great. It takes place in South Africa, where a boy lives out in the savannah with a cheetah which he and his dad picked up on the road. After the dad dies, the boy and his mother must move for more financial opportunities in the city, while still taking the cheetah, which by now has become mature. It one day escapes and police are called, and the boy finds the cheetah. Knowing that the cheetah will most certainly get put in the zoo, he decides to go out into the wild where he found the cheetah originally. I don't want to reveal the rest of the story as it will surely wreck it for people who want to see it, but the ending is something not to miss.