Kid reviews for Duma

Enchanting coming-of-age story for kids.

Teen, 16 years old Written byBrigidArmbrust November 27, 2018
Kid, 6 years old July 5, 2016

Duma film review

The film, 'Duma', has characters called Duma, Xan, Peter, Thandi, Kristin and Ripkuna. The people call Ripkuna, ‘Rip’, though. The main characters are Duma, Xan and Rip. The film is about a boy who lives with a wild cheetah. The boy found the cheetah on the road and took him home. Along the way, Xan has lots of problems trying to release the cheetah into the wild once it's grown up.
Good things: I liked the cheetahs and lions.
Bad things: Nothing.
Review out of 5 stars: I would give this film 5 stars.
Who should watch it: African people who can speak and understand English. Families and kids who like animals.
The end.
Teen, 15 years old Written bychargnar February 5, 2012

Awesome

A fantastic movie that isn't known very well. A very sad movie as well

Kid, 7 years old September 24, 2011

perfect

a nice movie .My son loved it very much

Kid, 11 years old February 19, 2011

Great

Really good movie one of my favourites.

Teen, 14 years old Written bySapphire Fire August 10, 2009

Beautiful, Touching Portrayal of Growing Up

Duma is a touching tale about a boy learning to let his loved-ones go when they need to be. Set in gorgeous South-Africa, Duma takes you on a colorful and engaging journey about growing up- a very enchanting story.

Kid, 10 years old June 29, 2009

I love it

I love this

Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008
Teen, 14 years old Written byjackamers8 April 9, 2008

A Great Movie

This movie was great. It takes place in South Africa, where a boy lives out in the savannah with a cheetah which he and his dad picked up on the road. After the dad dies, the boy and his mother must move for more financial opportunities in the city, while still taking the cheetah, which by now has become mature. It one day escapes and police are called, and the boy finds the cheetah. Knowing that the cheetah will most certainly get put in the zoo, he decides to go out into the wild where he found the cheetah originally. I don't want to reveal the rest of the story as it will surely wreck it for people who want to see it, but the ending is something not to miss.