All parent member reviews for Eagle Eye

Parent of a 12 and 14 year old Written bydoctormom50 September 6, 2010

Family Favorite!

My family loves this movie! It is really exciting and has a good story line. GREAT MOVIE. :)
Adult Written bykra November 2, 2009

Fun, but more vulgar than expected

This movie was a fun ride, but totally ridiculous and more vulgar than I expected. I saw the movie a couple days ago, and although there were other elements present, it's the language that still stands out in my mind. Plus the completely ridiculous plot. But, all that said, it was ultimately entertaining. I'm glad I finally saw the movie, but I don't think I'll watch it again.
Parent of a 7 and 12 year old Written byStephen the great April 22, 2013

!

Though the language is bad I think this is appropriate for a mature 9 year old or a 10 year old. The violence isn't that bad!
Adult Written bywonder dove January 25, 2010

Makes my head spin

What a joy ride! This was extremely action packed all the way through. Although some think the story was totally unreal, I believe something like this could totally happen. I do believe that cell phones are tracked anyway, especially the top notch ones like the iphone and blackberry. This thriller was intense and sometimes hard to keep up with, but I think Shia LaBeouf's acting is superb. He's terrific & any of his fans will enjoy it. Not for the light-hearted...you might faint or feel nauseous.
Adult Written by4Spice October 24, 2009

good movie 12 and over

great action movie almost like the bourne 12 and over for violence and drama
Parent of a 14 year old Written byTsion September 4, 2009

An Immensely Enjoyable Thriller...

What we have here is a great, enjoyable action movie that satisfies in every way an action movie could. However, it is not the most well-made film: almost all of the characters lack depth, the dialogue consists of nothing but "run!"s and "Hey! There's a wacky man with a gun behind you!"s, and, let's face it, we've seen this plot a billion times before. However, if you want a mile-a-minute chase movie with all the thrills and chills to fulfill any Friday movie night expectations, look no further. Violence is the main inapropriate thing about the film. Countless people are injured, as well as shot, exploded, etc. Some is bloody. There is one "f" word, and some variant of "s**t" is mixed in with almost every sentence. There isn't any sexual content to speak of. The film could be too intense and frightening for kids under 13.
Educator Written byfif May 4, 2009

Kept me on the edge of my seat

The movie started out slow and a little ridiculous, but at about the halfway point I was sucked in. This story has been done in countless movies, but this brought something new to it. Special effects and graphics were really good. Better than I was expecting and had some interesting points. A little too much swearing.
Parent of a 6 and 8 year old Written bydsloanak March 7, 2009

I loved this movie!! It was great!

This movie is awesome for adults or teens! It was very interesting and action filled.NOT FOR KIDS though!
Parent of a 5 and 11 year old Written byrobert30@hargray.com February 27, 2009

I thought it would've been better without the horrible language!!!!

This was a very good suspense movie, but I thought Common Sense's review had said only the: "s--t", "a-hole", "f-ing" and "b--ch" words were going to be used. As if that wasn't bad enough, I really wanted to see it, so reluctantly watched it. I have you know that the most horrible word of them all was used at least 6 times in this movie, and that was the "G-D" word. Like I said, the movie was AWESOME, but the language was disgusting!!!!
Parent of a 1, 8, 9, and 14 year old Written bythejokerspencil January 28, 2009

ok

Shia is always good but younger teens will like this more than older teens. Lots of Strong Language for a PG-13.
Adult Written bywe_like_movies January 16, 2009

Good movie...offensive language

Good movie. Lots of action. Holds your interest. I didn't like all the 'g**d***' words in this movie which COMMON SENSE failed to warn viewers about. I, personally, find GD more offensive than the s**t and f-words...
Parent of a 10, 10, and 15 year old Written bybot January 2, 2009

exciting, great story, definitely not PG13 more like PG15....language issue

Great movie for adults and kids 15+....plot very involved....language is the issue as far as my rating.
Adult Written byChrissy505 November 16, 2008

awesome

I loved this movie! I thought it was going to be an okay movie with bad acting and even worse special effects but instead I loved it. The acting choices were well made and it had a great plot throughout the whole movie. It is a little violent though and there's a bit of an inappropriate scene in the beginning, but besides that there's nothing too bad.