Kid reviews for Eat Pray Love

Find-your-bliss film appeals but raises questions, too.

Teen, 13 years old Written byNovalita October 22, 2011

AMAZING!!!

It was really good and really inspiring!

Kid, 10 years old May 4, 2011
this was a horrible movie. it SUCKS.

Teen, 15 years old Written byClearastheSea April 27, 2011

Pretty good

This film is a very well done tale of a woman going out into the world to find herself. She meets many inspirational people along the way, and discovers the meaning of her life within herself and in relation to others. However, there are some questionable scenes and conversations in the movie, and parents should be aware of this when letting their kids watch it.

Teen, 16 years old Written byKaihfewuory327ybch April 19, 2011

Strange, LONG movie with annoying main character

I found Julia Robert's character extremely annoying in this movie! She was so whiny and ungrateful. !!!SPOILER!!!: First she divorces the husband for no reason and then goes out with James Franco's character and then leaves him and then gets together with a weird brazillian guy who runs her off the road. I cried when she left James Franco - Who DOES that?
!!!END OF SPOILER!!! Haha- no this movie wasn't that good but the countries were beautiful
Teen, 14 years old Written bytheflickchick March 29, 2011

A review

It was a pretty interesting movie, a little complicated and more for adults, but i think teens who like traveling and learning about different countries would like it

Teen, 15 years old Written bybananalover March 19, 2011

read the book first

the book is way better than the movie way better than the movie so read the book and then watch the movie. for real follow my advice. READ THE BOOK FIRST!!!!

Kid, 11 years old March 9, 2011

BOOOOOOO

I went so see this movie... i hated it. Whatever the main girl characters name is whined too much and was so annoying. The scenary was cool but the movie itself was bad.

Teen, 15 years old Written byTacoBall March 6, 2011

OK for younger teens, but boring

This looked like a good movie to me, but it turned out to be pretty boring. It's not a "bad" movie with tons of sex and violence, so it's fine for older tweens/younger teens to watch, it's just not all that interesting and you don't really care what happens to the main character. I did like seeing all the different scenery from her world travels, and the fact that James Franco was in the movie, but other than that, I can't say I enjoyed it very much. The ending wasn't even good--it was abrupt and unsatisfying and made the movie feel like it was missing something.

Kid, 12 years old December 26, 2010

A history Movie not a Love story very boring

It was a pretty stupid BORING movie. I like history so i liked learning about the different countries. But my whole family watched it and many fell ASLEEP! You see the bare backside of a man MANY times and he asks a women to go skinny dipping with him.There is really no suspense no plot no conflict. Really its just like a movie about research. My mom thought she would love it and abosolutly hated it. If you like history watch it but if you looking for a love story go get a different movie

Teen, 14 years old Written byTotally500 November 27, 2010

A movie with Eat praying and love

This movie has it all, Eat Pray Love. I thought this film was the best and i think everyone should see it

Teen, 15 years old Written byDropOfLuck August 22, 2010

A thinker movie for a mature audience

This movie is about finding yourself. I saw it with my mom as a "don't have anything to do so might as well see this" type movie. I wouldn't buy it on DVD; just a one-time see. It's just an okay movie. Gives you a lot to think about; more for an older, more mature audience.

Teen, 13 years old Written bytweeni August 13, 2010

Life Changing!!!

This movie may be life changing for viewers around the world. Because of this movie, men and women will realize there marriage's aren't happy ones, and go on a quest to find peace within themselves. Throughout the course of this movie, Liz went to three different spots around the world; Italy (eat), India (pray), and Bali (love). She learns to truly enjoy life and balance it, living it to its fullest. She meets new people and truly opens up and follows her heart. A man wants to skinny dip with her, and his backside shows, but there's nothing really explicit besides kissing. Liz gets drunk and has a bad hangover. My little brother, who's only 9, saw this and didn't have any problems with it... apart from the fact that he was bored out of his mind. Kids over 11 may see this and find the concept fascinating.