Kid reviews for Emma.

Delightful Austen adaptation has a couple of cheeky scenes.

Teen, 14 years old Written bycat and movie lady March 8, 2020

Good, but long and a bit racy

Emma. was a really good film with really beautiful dresses and scenery. I have to say the movie was really looooong! You see a guy's butt when he's getting tailored, and I think it was really unnecessary.

Kid, 11 years old March 16, 2020

A Charming Romantic Comedy

This movie is good, but it was a little confusing and it moves a long very fast. There is brief nudity twice, but older kids should be able to handle that. There is little kissing, but it does occur. SPOILERS At one point Emma insults a older woman. On the other hand, this movie is funny, has good messages and is a great Mother-Daughter watch together movie. If you are older than 10 and okay with some iffy stuff, you should definitely watch this.

Teen, 14 years old Written byEthan_whaterver March 13, 2020

Ok, but not very good.

After a debate of if I would go to this movie, I decided to go, and honestly I was not very happy. It’s not that the movie was terrible, it was just very boring to watch as it went on for 2 hours. They honestly would not shut up. Because it was based off of Jane Austen, I did give it two stars, but it really was not a good movie. Please do not waste your time.

Teen, 17 years old Written byMd zafar March 12, 2020