Parent reviews for Employee of the Month

Employee of the Month Poster Image

AWESOME!

great movie.

Unfunny tween comedy is not worth watching

Employee of the Month is an painfully predictable, unfunny attempt at a comedy for tweens. The only black man in the movie is a timid guy whose pushed around, the only hispanic man sucks up like a vacuum to a racist that treats him like crap, and the main female is ogled by all the males and is little other then eye candy in the movie. There are a handful of s**ts and other lesser swear words. I wouldn't recommend this movie to anyone because there are better movies than this, that people could see instead. Happy Gilmore and (for older audiences) Clerks are both much better movies that are similar to this. If you're thinking of watching this, watch one the other two I suggested and you'll thank me.

Very good!

A very good movie for any one 10+.
not rated for age

I LUV THIS MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!

This is such a good funny movie!

Zzzzzzzzzzz

I took my 13 year old son and some of his friends to see this movie for his 13th birthday and even the kids were half asleep by the middle of the movie.They fool you into thinking this is a really funny movie with the previews on TV.I think the clips in the previews are the only funny parts in the entire movie.Waste of time and money.Jessica Simpson was a terrible actress also.
not rated for age

Rude 'n crude, and not very funny

Sexual Content (Pause): The whole film is about two men trying to have sex with a female co-worker, who wears tight, revealing outfits throughout. There are some references to male genitals. A character with poor eyesight inadvertently stares at a woman's clothed breasts. Some innuendo. Violence (Not an Issue): Comic violence. Language (Pause): A few uses each of "f--k", "s--t", "d--k", "p----k", "ass" (two with "-hole"), "hell", "damn", and "crap". Also some terms of deity being used as expletives. Social Behavior (Off): Asians, Hispanics, and African Americans are stereotyped. The plot of the film, which involves two men competing in a contest to have sex with a woman, is demeaning, sexist, and downright rude. A character repeatedly slacks off at work. Lots of crude humor. Commercialism (Off): The movie takes place at a warehouse containing LOTS of brand name products. Drug/Alcohol/Tobacco (Pause): Some drinking.

pretty good