Kid reviews for Employee of the Month

Employee of the Month Poster Image

…….

Funny movie.

Cute and Slightly funny film.

Employee of the month is about two Employee's fighting to be Employee of the month and to win a girl they both like but be warned there is a lot of language like B*cth, S**t, Ass, dick, hell, one "What the F**k!" and there is anal as well. and there is some sexual content like one character says "Yeah go pink vaginas" and they also say screwed and vince admires amy breasts but then changes the subject but he say "there so shinny and inviting!" there is a message about doing things for yourself not to win someone over.

BAD MOVIE!

BAD MOVIE!

Typical B Comedy - Dumb, Yet Entertaining.

This is your typical B comedy. It was ridiculously stupid, yet entertaining, and fairly funny at times. Overall, I enjoyed the movie. Now, I do think that someone under the age of 13 could watch this movie, but there are mature themes. The whole premise of the movie is basically 2 guys competing for employee of the month to “get the new cashier to sleep with them” so like I said, definitely a mature theme. There are no sex scenes, but there are frequent sexual jokes and innuendos. Some language, but not terrible. Mature tweens, and most teens should be just fine watching this movie.

Good movie

Made me laugh

Great show.

Has an engaging beginning. There is no reason this movie should have 3 bars of sex. There is no time any character has sex there is some kissing. Great show anyone that's 11 should be able to see it.

If i could i would do no stars

Don't bother with this movie it is boring. Tons of consumerism some language and dialouge

One of the best!!!

i watched this with my 9 year old brother and we both found it hilarious.

not rated for age

ok

this movie is the bomb
not rated for age

it was good!

Me and my friend [both 13] laughed so hard. the person who commented before me was commenting from her point of view [as an adult]. rent it! Good for kids below 15 and above 10. enjoy=]