Kid reviews for End of the Spear

End of the Spear Poster Image

Great heartfelt movie

Great movie that almost made me cry. There is some violence but the movie is still really good.

Inspiring movies has some bloody violence. Some Nudity

This movie is inspiring. It is violent however. People are speared a ton. Little kids play in the water completely nude. Genitals and buttocks are visible. The Native Americans Wear clothing that reveals most of the buttocks.

This is a GREAT Movie!

I thought this was a GREAT movie. It has great story and message! The acting was wonderful! It is violent and emotional, I saw it with my dad and we forwarded the one scene of when they speared the four missionaries because it IS graphic. I would NOT let anyone under 11 see it, but if your twelve or older I think it be fine. (You might want to forward some of the spearing scenes depending on what you can handle on violence). Over all I would definitely recommend this for anyone 12 and up! :)

Inspirational

I saw this when i was either 12 or 13 and found it to be rather violent. I wouldnt have found the movie so upsetting if it werent a true story. however it is and that is what people need to understand before going to see it. Shows a very good depiction of what went down when these Christian missionary men were killed by the tribe that later on comes to know Jesus Christ as their Savior.

A heartbreaking movie...

This film is pretty violent, and only mature teens should see it. It depicts stabbings of men, women, and children in a very real way. Nothing is sugar coated. However, I though that this was a wonderful movie, and really opens your eyes to what many missionaries face every day.
not rated for age

Pretty Good

End of the Spear isn't great filmmaking, but it kept my attention, and has a great message and the story is fascinating. As usual, the book is far better. There is some violence in this movie, but otherwise it's appropriate for kids. Good for kids a mature 10+