Kid reviews for Enter the Dragon

Legendary Bruce Lee action tale has violence, sex, cursing.

Teen, 13 years old Written bySxvage July 23, 2020
Not that violent

Teen, 16 years old Written byAction lover May 12, 2020

The best martial arts movie to date

Ok I saw this movie when I was 15, and loved it. The martial arts choreography is spectacular, with some of Bruce lees best work. As for violence, there isn’t a huge amount of blood, but in two instances, it can get pretty gross. There is one impaling of the villain in the end, and one scene where one protagonist is killed, stripped naked, and thrown into a vat of acid, no sensitive nudity shown there though which is good. There is one scene where sex slaves are presented to the guests on the island, and there is a very brief view of one girls breast but again it is quick and easy to detect and skip if need be. As for language, there are two mild racial slurs that wouldn’t be too offensive for people who know its wrong to repeat them, and other than that it is typical pg13 language like s**t is said a few times. For an r rated movie, this is pretty tame and I highly recommend for mature teens who can handle the mild racial slurs and near constant martial arts combat on display
Kid, 0 years old August 10, 2019

The best

I love this movie. Me and my dad started watching the Bruce lee series and I loved this one.. the ending is the best, it’s hard at first to understand, but then it’s easy a little inappropriate. Strong Violence but that’s Kung fu... This movie is AWSOME..... But my favorite is the big boss...there is some kissing in it, and a part where they fight and go in a girls card playing room... it is very well made.... there is some bad words but in every R movie there is one right...

Teen, 13 years old Written byTom2004 October 16, 2018

Too cruel.

This is not for kids under 12 years old.

Teen, 13 years old Written byNeonStreets April 23, 2018

OK film for Older Teens (15 and up)

The only reason why I rate it 17 and up because of the themes about drugs, and prostitution. The film's themes are uncomfortable, but the film's content (how much sex, violence, drugs, and many more) is for 16 and up. The violence is has a lot of kicking punching and is outright crazy because it's martial arts. A lot of people being beaten, whacked with nunchucks/staffs and one gets stabbed by a spear. (Blow is offscreen but the aftermath is shown.) A girl commits suicide after being surrounded by bad guys. (The knife is shown going towards the screen, stab is offscreen.) Sex on the other hand, is still R rated with nipples shown in a post sex scene. (Brief) And there are discussions about women being drugged. (a shot of a medical shot getting ready to be used but is never shown being injected.) The themes are for adults (17 and up) but the content is 16 and up. I would recommend it for 17 and up. You could push your child to watch it at 16 though.

Teen, 14 years old Written byNirvana Samurai December 28, 2017
Kid, 11 years old December 20, 2017

Great but, as all Bruce Lee movies are, its violent and contains some nudity

I myself am a huge Bruce Lee fan, and my dad has showed me all the movies. This particular movie is one of the best, but, as all Lee movies are, it’s pretty cheesy. There’s nothing you wouldn’t understand. The action is really violent. One part shows at the end, the antagonist drug lord is impaled on a stick. One man is killed by the lord and hangs, brutally wounded, on a chain and then is lowered into a pool full of spikes. Bruce Lee is scratched a lot, but nothing extremely bloody. In the tournament, Lee jumps up and lands really hard on a man’s stomach, breaking bones and making wounds. However, this part is played in slow motion and the worst injured part of the man isn’t shown. Great movie overall!

Teen, 14 years old Written bySam2003 December 13, 2017

Deep Philosophical meanings and practical fight scenes

Must Watch for martial arts practitioners... Although it has some sexual content in it and some strong violence, It shall be fine for teens over 14...

Teen, 13 years old Written bydylannovak October 6, 2017

Too much violence for kids.

Teen, 15 years old Written byKay Nichols Slaughte April 2, 2016

BRUCE LEE IS A LEGEND FOR A REASON!!!!!

This movie is a claassic because if this movie was never released Bruce Lee would never be the martial arts legend he is today this movie okay for teens and some tweens as well!

Kid, 9 years old August 6, 2014

violent movie

good movie but there are some violent scenes when a man puts a man in hot boiling water and he dies and when bruce lee kicks a man into a pin and the man dies and this man called balo breaks almost every ones bones

Teen, 13 years old Written byThedude68683 November 16, 2013

My thoughts

This movie is awesome if you have a weakness for Kung fu movies this is for you it's another awesome bruce lee movie
Kid, 11 years old March 9, 2013

Awesome!

Bruce Lee is epic in this classic! It is a bit bloody and violent, but not too gory for most. It has a good plot, and every time I watch it I still enjoy it.

Teen, 14 years old Written byFILMCRITIC500 December 9, 2012

brutal, fun, and classic Lee action flick has tons of action

this is a cinema gem. it is also one my personal favorite movies and contains one of my favorite fight scenes. but this martial arts classic contains content to explicit for younger kids. there is plenty of martial arts fighting, all combined with graphicly realistic sound effects and lots of bloody, painful wounds. people are punched, kicked, have their spines and necks cracked, slashed, stabbed, beaten, and impaled. there is brief nudity of female butts and sides of breasts.

Teen, 17 years old Written bygoldenlion666 June 30, 2012

enter the dragon

this is the 2nd best kung fu film i have ever seen.i understand why this is an 18 because of the mild sexual content and the the strong violence.i recommend this film for people over sixteen.

violence 5/5
language 2/5
sex 3/5
dds 1 /5

Teen, 14 years old Written byJapanlover November 18, 2011

A great Kung fu movie for Kung Fu fans, but is not for kids

This is one awesome action packed movie. It will knock your head off if you watch this. It has Bruce Lee aka Li Xiaolong or Lei Siu Lung. This is one movie that will entertain you for years to come. I highly reccommed this title

Teen, 17 years old Written bydavyborn September 17, 2011

Well known Martial-Arts action classic is still awesome, but very, very violent

Enter the Dragon is definitely a classic Martial-Art movie, and is easilly one of the most well known of them all out there today. Sure, it's dated, but it still packs a punch and dilvers a slam-bbang amount of still awesome action sequences. Still, the violence does get quiet strong at times, and particularly in the movies last thirty-or-so minutes, ir get very brutal and is full of plenty of neck snapping's, bone crunchings and other assorted forms of physical violence. Also, there is some very infrequent sexuality inlcuding three brief shot's of nude women which are all fairly graphic. Great fun for teens, but way to violent and racy for tweens.

Teen, 17 years old Written byoctober1985 July 13, 2009
Very tame for an R-rated movie. There is martial arts violence involving some blood, but it's not too bad. There is also some brief nudity. Anyone over 8 should be fine
Teen, 14 years old Written byDKRUMBLE725 April 9, 2009

Kung fu Awesome !

Fun fast paced martial arts action movie. Some bloody deaths and some sexual content but overall a good movie for teens not tweens.