Kid reviews for Enter the Dragon

Enter the Dragon Poster Image

Nice!

I know there are some sex scenes, females given to males as a gift, killing, and violence. I agree common senses rating but the reason I give it a 12+is, it's not really supposed to be rated r!

Bruce Lee looks supernatural

Bruce Lee is athletic and the way he stretches his muscles are look unnatural.

I bet this is a show that is for adults

So many grown-up stuff

The best martial arts movie to date

Ok I saw this movie when I was 15, and loved it. The martial arts choreography is spectacular, with some of Bruce lees best work. As for violence, there isn’t a huge amount of blood, but in two instances, it can get pretty gross. There is one impaling of the villain in the end, and one scene where one protagonist is killed, stripped naked, and thrown into a vat of acid, no sensitive nudity shown there though which is good. There is one scene where sex slaves are presented to the guests on the island, and there is a very brief view of one girls breast but again it is quick and easy to detect and skip if need be. As for language, there are two mild racial slurs that wouldn’t be too offensive for people who know its wrong to repeat them, and other than that it is typical pg13 language like s**t is said a few times. For an r rated movie, this is pretty tame and I highly recommend for mature teens who can handle the mild racial slurs and near constant martial arts combat on display

The best

I love this movie. Me and my dad started watching the Bruce lee series and I loved this one.. the ending is the best, it’s hard at first to understand, but then it’s easy a little inappropriate. Strong Violence but that’s Kung fu... This movie is AWSOME..... But my favorite is the big boss...there is some kissing in it, and a part where they fight and go in a girls card playing room... it is very well made.... there is some bad words but in every R movie there is one right...

Too cruel.

This is not for kids under 12 years old.

OK film for Older Teens (15 and up)

The only reason why I rate it 17 and up because of the themes about drugs, and prostitution. The film's themes are uncomfortable, but the film's content (how much sex, violence, drugs, and many more) is for 16 and up. The violence is has a lot of kicking punching and is outright crazy because it's martial arts. A lot of people being beaten, whacked with nunchucks/staffs and one gets stabbed by a spear. (Blow is offscreen but the aftermath is shown.) A girl commits suicide after being surrounded by bad guys. (The knife is shown going towards the screen, stab is offscreen.) Sex on the other hand, is still R rated with nipples shown in a post sex scene. (Brief) And there are discussions about women being drugged. (a shot of a medical shot getting ready to be used but is never shown being injected.) The themes are for adults (17 and up) but the content is 16 and up. I would recommend it for 17 and up. You could push your child to watch it at 16 though.

Great but, as all Bruce Lee movies are, its violent and contains some nudity

I myself am a huge Bruce Lee fan, and my dad has showed me all the movies. This particular movie is one of the best, but, as all Lee movies are, it’s pretty cheesy. There’s nothing you wouldn’t understand. The action is really violent. One part shows at the end, the antagonist drug lord is impaled on a stick. One man is killed by the lord and hangs, brutally wounded, on a chain and then is lowered into a pool full of spikes. Bruce Lee is scratched a lot, but nothing extremely bloody. In the tournament, Lee jumps up and lands really hard on a man’s stomach, breaking bones and making wounds. However, this part is played in slow motion and the worst injured part of the man isn’t shown. Great movie overall!

Deep Philosophical meanings and practical fight scenes

Must Watch for martial arts practitioners... Although it has some sexual content in it and some strong violence, It shall be fine for teens over 14...