Parent reviews for Epic Movie

Epic Movie Poster Image

This is underrated

For a good reason I watched this for the first time while I got my 2 kids at the time to play baseball while I watch this EPIC MOVIE hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahiwanttodiehahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahhaahahhaha

Epic Movie is another parody movie I enjoy

This movie has a lot of vulgar content, but it can be entertaining. This film is PG-13 so I think tweens and up should be aloud to watch this. For the unrated version: Age 14 and up, unless 11-13 year old kids are really mature.

The right kind of Parody

This reiview or any user reiview's dont know the word "Parody". This movie actually was funny I saw it on demand. This parody was done correctly and successfully this movie needed to be dumb and stupid thats the whole point in any of Jason's and Arron's movies or any Parody.

no good

Dumb I saw it a little while ago on demand and really dumb the jokes werent even funny. The pirate gag was funny. Not a good choice of a movie and why is Jayma mayas and Kal penn in this crappy movie

UNRATED VERSION Review.

I'm Reviewing the Unrated version due to the fact that this version is more accessible than the PG-13 version. Language 7/10: (11 Uses of MotherF*cker, 1 use of F*ck, 1 Obscene hand gesture, and many uses of sh*t, d*mn, H*ll, A*s, and more) Sex/Nudity 9/10: (2 Scenes featuring Topless women one featuring full frontal nudity, Implied Sex and references to O**l, A**l, V*****l, Bestiality and more, Outlines of body parts shown through clothing, Breast and Crotch jokes and much more.) Violence/Gore 6/10: (Vomiting, Stabbings, Shootings, Decapitation and more "Cartoonish/Bloodless violence") This movie is NOT for young children which is really sad considering that's their main target audience.

It's A Pass

They should rename this movie "Unepic Movie"! Yes its that bad! The voice acting is torhure and the jokes were unfunny and predictable!

MY 7 YEAR OLD LOVED IT

HE LIKED WILLY WONKA, HE WAS FUNNI

don't let 5-9 year olds watch it

All I can say about this movie is it was a epic failure.

Very provikitive comedy

Good movie for mature kids