Kid reviews for Eternals

Eternals Poster Image

|Eternals|- The controversials surrounding the movie-

I think you all have seen the reviews about too much sex or violence and the controversial gay kiss. But honestly Marvel movies have violence, you cant really avoid them, its kinda the whole storyline and as parents you guys should know that more than anyone. In terms of the sex scene, for kids that are potentially very immature or you consider them not mentally prepared you could skip it. But it doenst show any body parts or any innapropiatte scenes overall, just the back and some kisses. Its not "useless" because it shows the natural development of humans which is part of the plot of that movie. In terms of the gay kiss, LGBTQ+ is EVERYWHERE now, jsut because you as a parent are not prepared for that conversation, your kid might have already seen it, you can find gay couples, lesbians ones everywhere, in the store, in the park and even in school. Its not ok for you to try to hide it from your kids, that might just make you seem like homophobic and your kids might just be scared to confront you of terms like that in the future. So overall Eternals is a very good movie which discusses many controversial topics for people these days and honeslty its a very good must watch movie.

Most useless mcu movie

This movie is useless, completely sucked, the humour feels forced, and ruined almost everything about the marvel movies, I hated it, it was confusing, with a useless s*x scene in the beginning, 2 hours of my life is wasted, aswell the acting sucks, and why didn't they help the avengers to fight thanos, I mean, they explained it but it didn't make any sense, it's just a very edgy and bad movie! Do not watch
3 people found this helpful.

Honestly… it was just awful

This was the worst Marvel movie I have ever seen. The violence was not bad, but the sex was just unnecessary. The story was all over the place, and they tried way to hard to push political points. It had so much potential but it was just awful.

3 people found this helpful.

Ignore the over reactors.

This movie is great. It does have that sex scene at the beginning but that doesn't mean crap. It was pretty funny and honestly, you don't need to read the reviews. Honestly worth watching in my opinion.

2 people found this helpful.
Visually strong but talky MCU tale has violence, and sex scenes.

Very Woke Movie

This movie is terrible. It does have a sex scene in the beginning and an openly gay character with a family and a gay kiss scene seals the deal. Honestly, it wasn't a great movie considering other Marvel movies. Mostly just Disney pushing its woke agenda. If you are a religious person it mocks the Bible openly...not too much though. Just some smart comments. It is weird though because you have a teen in love with an adult. It has some good messages but like I said it is mostly just about woke agenda..

1 person found this helpful.

Violent, positive movie with diverse characters and an awesome storyline.

This movie is very overhated. First off, I love the characters! This movie was the first Marvel movie with a gay couple, and I loved that! It's also amazing to see how well the Eternals connect, having different races, one of them being deaf, yet loving and respecting each other! Well done, Marvel! Second off, this movie offered so much information about the legendary Celestials, and also offered a lot of stuff for a possible sequel. Excited! Third off, the violence. The violence is very intense, with lots of people dying, including main characters. There is betrayal, sacrifice, stuff like that, which can be harsh for some people. Fourth off, there was hardly no sex, drugs, drinking or whatsoever! There was one scene where Ikaris and Sersi kissed intensly, but for only 15 seconds. There was another scene where people drank a bit of alcohol, but nothing to worry about. I didn't notice much strong language either, I recall someone using the word s--t, but besides that, not much bad language. Lastly the plot; There are lots of flashbacks looking at the past, which shows continuity in the movie. The way the Eternals develop on Earth and work together matches the plot really well, and the cliffhanger was also stunning! Amazing movie Marvel, very well done!

Worst Marvel Movie Ever

So terrible! I watched this movie at my friends birthday party and I was hoping for a good marvel movie. Instead I get a long boring dull beginning making a very slow middle. Then when they fight you have no idea what is happening because it is so random. There are many sex scenes including a sex scene, gay people kissing, and there’s romance between a young actress who is stuck in that age and a old actress who’s not. Which I think that is a predator. This marvel movie was so bad that the whole time I was just laughing. It had no action and the good guy turned bad and they did terrible character development. I would say 15 up but just don’t watch in general it’s a waste of your time. If you want to watch a marvel movie watch an old one. These new ones are a problem there so bad!

1 person found this helpful.

Great movie! Some bad stuff…

As you may know, I am a HUGE MARVEL fan. This movie was very good like all of them! This one though, wasn’t as good. It had a few inappropriate scenes that made me mad. The story is kind of good, but MARVEL can do better. If they make a number two, I hope they improve.

MCU

This marvel movie is a great one, there a TON of si-fi action and the is no sex there is one kissing scene at the end but that's it. I watch this movie when i was 11 now I am twelve though my 9 year old sister saw it to and she thought it was fine so go and watch this movie it epic!