Parent reviews for Everything, Everything

Endearing teen love story is sure to make book fans happy.

Adult Written byDonna M. May 29, 2017

Pleasant movie

A nice break from the sensationalized movie fare. My main issue was that in one of the 1st scenes, the girl's mother, as Dr. takes her blood pressure, but puts the cuff on upside down. Geesh. Didn't anyone on the set know how the BP cuff goes on? After that, movie was pretty good.
Parent of a 12 and 18+ year old Written byMisty C. September 16, 2017

Very good movie with little junk in it compared to most tween-teen movies!

Really loved this one, no language that I remember at all. Scene where the two are kissing and hugging on a bed but nothing else. Great story of love between two people, strangers that oddly start to understand each other even though they cannot be together until later on. Feel good movie.
Adult Written byvictoria b. February 1, 2018

Best book i have read

The book everything everything is based of a girl who is sick and cant leave the house. This makes the book very interesting and intense. it makes you want to read more. there are sex scenes in this book so i recommend kids 14+ if you think they re mature enough. the ending is wonderful. read to the last pages!!
Adult Written byBrooke M. May 30, 2017
Adult Written by!عائشة A. July 28, 2017

Fault In Our Stars - II

I really enjoyed reading this book so much. Many ups and downs, wonderful quotes and climax. I think there were a few absurd things about it, but other wise it is really good. It really reminded me of the fault in our stars so much, but it is different in its own way.

Adult Written byMuffin68 July 29, 2018

Amazing movie!!

Well let me start off this review by telling you it's an amazing and touching movie. Such a tear-jerker! I would recommend this movie to young teens.

Adult Written byamt7577 December 16, 2018