Kid reviews for Everything, Everything

Endearing teen love story is sure to make book fans happy.

Teen, 14 years old Written byelsilver-campbell May 21, 2017

OUTSTANDING!

I absolutely loved this movie! The actors and plot was great and movie perfectly executed. Was extremely faithful to the book, with only minor differences. This is a great movie to go see with your friends. It was so sweet and romantic, it will give you butterflies!

Teen, 13 years old Written byAllyson92 May 21, 2017

EXACTLY LIKE THE BOOK

THIS MOVIE IS SO GOOD! IT IS EXACTLY LIKE THE BOOK!!! THE CHARACTERS ARE AMAZING AND IT HAS AN AMAZING MESSAGE. ITS GREAT FOR AGES 11 AND UP

Teen, 15 years old Written bydanaabdelmoniem May 21, 2017

Teen, 17 years old Written bygratefulgirl June 4, 2017

Tastefully Done & Thoroughly Enjoyable To Watch!

My friends and I are always looking for appropriate things to watch. Going into the theater, we didn't know much about this movie, so we made a pact to walk out if we were uncomfortable. As the movie concluded we looked at each other and said "We are so glad we came!" The movie is genuinely filled with sweetness. The relationships are real. The characters respect one another. Many of them are going through hard times which makes them realistic. They try to deal with their problems in a healthy way. The relationship between the two main characters begins with friendship. There is very little cussing. There is one scene that makes the film rated PG-13, so beware of that. However, I young teen or preteen who is mature could most likely handle it. I sometimes get a little squirmy during those scenes, but I did not once. This film is whimsically filled with positive messages of love, individuality and courage. If you are looking to watch a "cute" movie with actual substance and an uplifting conclusion, this is your film!

Teen, 13 years old Written byKinkajou21 June 9, 2017

Everything Everything

I enjoyed this movie. Madeline is intelligent, creative, and for the most part responsible (though she goes against her parents wishes, she is eighteen), and Olly is caring and kind. The movie explores love in its many different forms and how it changes people's perspectives and inspires their actions. There is some violence, but it's not too bad. It is apparent that Olly's father is abusive, but the only real violence we see is Olly's father punching him in the stomach and Olly punching his father. Additionally, Madeline gets ill when she goes outside and has to be rushed to the hospital. This is not at all graphic, but it is a little intense. I don't remember any swearing, so it was likely mild and/or minimal. The only drinking involved in the movie was Olly's father is shown with a drink in his hand and it is implied that he becomes violent and is abusive towards Olly and Olly's mother and sister when he drinks. As for sex, there is one scene where it is implied and there is some intense kissing (but no nudity) before the scene ends. There is also some other kissing in the movie.

Teen, 17 years old Written byCat293 May 28, 2017

This is an great tween movie!!!

So,I have been dying to see movie! But there a little bit of kissing but teens and tweens won't have a problem with that (maybe parents).Maddy is a great role model for your Teens and Tweens. But I think that this movie is great for Tweens and Teens!

Teen, 15 years old Written byicanspottalent July 9, 2017

Great film for teens and adults!

Yess nick Robinson!!!! I'd watch anything for him. Nick is honestly the perfect mixture of cute, dreamy, hot and magical. He can honestly play any character you put him in and still blow my socks off. I am usually not one to put in reviews, but for nick I'd do anything to set his career a sail!! So if you would all chant with me...MORE NICK! MORE NICK! MORE NICK!

Teen, 17 years old Written byilovebooks275 May 20, 2017

Wasn't good

The movie was horrendous. I do not recommend watching it. Although the actors were good, the story sucked. Don't. Other watching jt, it was very confusing and not worth your time. It was a very confusing storyline, and nothing made sense.
Teen, 14 years old Written byHellotherefren August 5, 2017

Eh

It was good but not entirely true to the book. In my personal opinion the book was way better. The acting is alright and it's definitely a sweet, cutesy movie that teen girl would like to watch. The plot was alright and not too difficult to understand. Overall I think it's alright
Teen, 14 years old Written bybbyblue.amaya_knows July 26, 2017

cute

This movie was just as good as the book. Nor much was changed and it I was smiling the whole time. The romance is definitely more sweet than anything steamy. It was just really cute, and I loved it.

Teen, 14 years old Written byJill Star June 12, 2017

Loved it!

Great movie with a great message for teens.

Teen, 13 years old Written byKyky13 May 26, 2017

Book was better

Honestly I was so excited for the movie being that I just read the book not to long ago but overall the movie was missing so many important scenes to the point where it was very choppy and kind of boring. It was romantic but I've seen better. As for appropriateness it was pretty appropriate there was just one scene that was a little bit inappropriate but not to bad. Although I thought the actors were excellent but that is pretty much the only good thing.
Teen, 15 years old Written byTashy0605 June 3, 2017

Amazing

i thought this movie was an amazing romantic comedy kinda it's an adorable story of these two teens who fall in love and they risk everything for eachother I thought this was a movie that shows your child what love should be like

Teen, 16 years old Written byTifftiffgirl May 28, 2017

Almost The Best Movie Ever

The movies pretty good, but leaves out some parts of the book.
Kid, 11 years old December 15, 2017

Everything everything is Everything everything

Amazing movie, great love story.

Teen, 13 years old Written bymahaabu October 25, 2017

Amazing movie! But meant for MATURE children 13+

This movie is such a nice movie, but i don't recommend it for children under 13 since there are sexual scenes. I think a 13 year old would understand the concept of love since they understand it maturely after getting a menstrual cycle.

Teen, 13 years old Written bymadisonthompson September 24, 2017

Everything,Everything

This is a really great movie. There is a totally unexpected plot twist involved with a slight cliff hanger with the relationship between the mother and daughter. There is a positive and inspiring message. There is a scene that some parents may not want their kids to see, but it only shows kissing and nothing much at all.

Teen, 13 years old Written byyousefiramtin July 19, 2017

Teen, 14 years old Written byitssabrinaaa April 15, 2018

My favorite movie

The movie is very innocent, in the sense of young love and first experiences. Although, the movie is suitable for younger kids as well, I believe that the older kids, teens, might be able to understand it better, therefor find it more entertaining.

Teen, 13 years old Written byjrobzo33 April 6, 2018

The book was better!

I had high expectations for it because the book was really good but It was actually quite disappointing .. but it does include sex around the end but it's mostly very clean and the feel and vibe of the movie is great! It does have questionable messages though (e.g. it's ok to run away with a boy to another state without telling your parents or anyone else)