Want personalized picks that fit your family?

Set preferences to see our top age-appropriate picks for your kids.

Get age-based picks

Parent reviews for Expelled

Star vehicle for young YouTube celebs has iffy messages.

Adult Written byoverloader. February 11, 2015

laughed too hard

This movie is amaaaaazing! I love it. I laughed too hard.
Adult Written byzen00987 July 7, 2015

not bad at all besides one suggestive small scene

Parent Written byJohnny D. August 3, 2016

True facts about this movie

This movie is just for fun purpose only and don't take those things seriously that you see in the movie. You can't even intercept other peoples call by skype and its impossible that they will hack into someones social media

Adult Written byLittle chic June 8, 2015
It was really funny, but it had a lot of curse words, and he was not the best influence, but other then that it was pretty cool!
Adult Written bylibbyj j. September 9, 2017

It was incredibly bad, our kids (11 and 13 ) was shocked by the message of this movie ! trick everyone around you, and bribe people to get what you want!! Im lost for words.....
Adult Written byJustin C. December 27, 2016

Awesome movie

I think the movie is not really inappropriate

Parent of a 11 and 16 year old Written byja k November 5, 2017

It was an OK movie

I liked this movie. It was a good comedy.

Adult Written bymiah1 December 27, 2017

Good for tweens

The movie was hella funny.Cameron Dallas acting was iffy when you compared him to other more seasoned actors. There are some iffy words like orgasmic that kids shouldn't know about and the movie teaches kids to lie and sneak around. No good messages but the movie was funny regardless.

Parent of a 7, 12, 12, 14, and 16 year old Written byelizabeth.citron August 1, 2018

It’s Awesome

Even though this movie is rated PG-13 it really shouldn’t be. This movie is really funny and Cameron Dallas had great acting skills. This movie has some suggestive language but it goes right over younger children’s heads. This movie was watched at a sleepover with 5 kids ages 6-16 and everyone loved it. Totally recommend!
Adult Written bynownowyouth December 27, 2018