Kid reviews for Expelled

Star vehicle for young YouTube celebs has iffy messages.

Teen, 15 years old Written bykxaly January 12, 2015

Bleh.

Honestly, it's really trashy and juvenile. Don't bother watching unless you're into Cameron Dallas. In my case I can't stand any of these Magcon (or former Magcon) viners so I was bored while watching this movie. I don't even know why I decided to watch. It defiantly had this wannabe-Ferris Buellers Day Off-vibe, but didn't compare to Ferris Bueller at all. Anyways, yeah if you're into Cameron Dallas and maybe 12 and up it fine. But it's overall a trashy movie.
Teen, 16 years old Written byJmillerjackson March 23, 2015

Horrible

The plot was stupid, Cameron Dallas acting was horrendous enough that I couldn't even watch half of it without turning it off.
Kid, 12 years old February 1, 2015

One Star? It must be April Fools Day.

Expelled is a high school comedy in which the main character gets expelled. Then he decides to fake his report card to show his parents he got good grades and to prove to his parents that he is still in school. However, a bunch of crazy stuff happens, things like hacking somebody's computer, slapping someone with pizza, and pranking a teacher, Expelled is full of laughs. There is some mild language like hell,ass,douche, and insults. There is one kiss and one pretty inappropriate joke that kind of shocked my mom and I.The violence is mostly comical, but it is still there. The movie has the main character doing lots of stupid things, like lying,cheating,arguing, and breaking all types of rules. Felix, the main character back talks almost every adult in the film. Even with it's comical violence,hardly any consequences, and language and sexual jokes, it is hard to not laugh at one scene in this movie. I really enjoyed this film and think that fans of films like Ghostbusters,Fun Size, and Ferris Bueller's Day Off will enjoy this film. I highly recommend this film. I laughed all the way through it. 4.5 Stars. Iffy for 11 and under. Mature twelve year olds will like and understand the humor in this movie.

Teen, 13 years old Written by4everhol January 27, 2015

Pretty Good movie

This is a great movie overall, I've watched it about 5 times. Well, I am an avid Cameron Dallas fan, and though this site says 1 star, you'll see that on itunes it is rated 5 stars. Has one PDA scene and it's the last scene. I completely understand why it's rated PG 13, the ending is gambling and also there's hacking of other people's computers and stuff, but go ahead, it's not a bad movie, It's pretty good despite what everyone else has to say.
Teen, 17 years old Written byglendoflump June 9, 2015

This film sucks

honestly this film just plain SUCKS. Cameron Dallas' character Felix is an irresponsible fool who is horrible to all of his friends and experiences no repercussions from it. This film is completely unrealistic concerning Felix - the fact that everybody is so okay with his careless nature is so bizarre. This film is like an advert where bad stuff is responded to with a head tilt and an 'OH YOU!' Basically don't watch this film. It's really bad.

Teen, 16 years old Written byTV man 13245768 October 18, 2015

FUNNY MOVIE

This movie was hilarious to watch with my friends. Nothing is really bad in this movie however it talks about how good it is to be expelled. Do not listen to this movie because it is not good to be expelled. The violence is not bad at all. The main character gets arrested and the main character and his brother throw and dart to a teacher and they make him fall asleep. The sex is not bad besides kissing and making out. The language is also not strong because all they say is shit and hell. There is no drinking drugs or smoking because this is basically a movie for kids ages 10 and up. The movie is not bad at all so if your kid is asking you if they could watch it, say yes. Unless they are younger than 10 years old. This will be a great movie for a family night and everybody in your family will die of laughter. I HOPE YOU ENJOY AND WATCH THIS MOVIE
Teen, 17 years old Written byilovemoviesandtv March 14, 2016

Funny, worth the watch

Although I'm a fan of Cameron Dallas to begin with, I didn't have high expectations. But I unexpectedly enjoyed this film. It is a good comedy for older kids and younger teens.
Teen, 14 years old Written byMovies straight up January 30, 2016

The Best

Camron Dallas is an amazing actor, it's so funny and entertaining! You will want to watch it again and again!
Teen, 13 years old Written byFashionistagirl_22 October 2, 2016

Ok

Pranking lying not really the best influence in the movie but not really to bad including the ending. Good for all Cameron Dallas fans. bit of mild language

Teen, 13 years old Written byAppu200 June 24, 2016

Suprisingly mild pg-13 movie

Bad language is rare, with surprisingly no sexual content for a pg-13 high school movie.
Teen, 15 years old Written bynailah152 October 2, 2015
Teen, 15 years old Written byitslemos21 September 30, 2016

Kid, 12 years old April 9, 2016

Good Movie!

I personally really enjoyed this movie, I mean there is some language, but nothing too bad. It's quite funny actually, I enjoyed it. Although there is some words in the movie you probably don't want kids under 11 to hear. Anyway great movie!
Teen, 13 years old Written byRaania_Sartorius June 17, 2016

Awesome!

I really liked the movie and love Cameron Dallas! I think kids 11 and up should be allowed to watch the movie, besides a few cuss words and one kissing scene, nothing bad.
Teen, 13 years old Written byKartoonLover March 31, 2018

Really funny!

Watch this. Some iffy things. Felix's brother refers to stretching his legs was 'orgasmic'. If you know not to act like Felix that you are ok.
Teen, 13 years old Written byJuan Banuelos January 20, 2019

iffy for young children, otherwise great movie!!

While The messages are really good, the language is the issue. Phrases like " time to turn this s--t in", and words like d--k,Ass, Damn, Hell, B--ch, s--t, and crap are said at least two times. I recommend to watch this when your kids is 12 or up.

Kid, 12 years old September 18, 2018

Eh

It was a pretty funny movie, I'll admit that. It just wasn't very realistic, and it was pretty juvenile. A so-so movie.
Teen, 13 years old Written byNickz November 17, 2017

Good movie

This is a awesome family movie I reccomend watching this I don't know why it's rated PG-13 it should be PG or G all it has is mild language

Teen, 13 years old Written bythe dat boi August 8, 2017

Okay movie with mild cursing

This movie is okay for tweens but has a mild swearing like hell,damn ,ass,and one bitch

Kid, 12 years old July 31, 2017