Kid reviews for Extraordinary Measures

Extraordinary Measures Poster Image

Should have been rated PG-13

There was a feeling of triumph in this movie as the dying children were able to be cured by the hard work of the desperate father and scientists, but other than that, teens and tweens will probably find it boring. My 10-year-old sister just wanted to "see more of the kids" in this movie, she didn't really care about everything else. Also, don't be fooled by the PG rating--the language should definitely have earned a stronger rating, and it is not a kids' story.

I cannot believe this movie is PG... should have been at LEAST PG-13. STRONG language throughout entire movie! uses of sh-- ever couple minutes!

No way pg. PG-13

A positive film but not for young ones. To much sex, s*** uses, and way to mature to be a PG movie. Be warned, parents and young readers, this is a sad, twisted, mature, adultlike film. A great film though, GREAT.

Love It There is a couple of parts but if some kids close there eyes it's all right. But if you don't understand much science you won't understand it But i Loved it

=)

oh, wow! i just watched it, and it was awsome! i think it should've been pg-13 for the language, but besides that it was great! the ending made me cry!

dr robert stonehill changed someone's life by research from something so bad and stuff as complicated as that

tru story is a good movie not an extraordinary movie

(Extraordinary Measures)is a good movie that is yet not an extraordinary movie. Although like Extraordinary Measures does seem like a tear jerking true story that has no iffy content,but it (surprisingly) does. Extraordinary Measures's the plot may be confusing for younger tweens ages 9 and under,and some the scenes in the movie may be hard to follow for ages 11 - 12 (maybe 13 yr olds too), In Extraordinary Measures there is some really strong language that is sometimes used in anger.I think that Extraordinary Measures is iffy for tweens 10 - 12 years old, and ON for tweens ages 12 1/2 - 13 years old. I give Extraordinary Measures an A -.

it's sad it's a tear jerker and it's not so good

An Unentertaining but Emotional Feature

This movie has very little entertainment value as a film. I'm sure the book "The Cure" would probably be more interesting, but as far as the movie goes, the only real selling point is the acting. When you boil it down, the main theme of the movie is about venture capitalism, which is not exciting. As far as content goes, the movie is pretty mild. A married couple have implied offscreen sex and you see the woman in a bra. The language includes fairly liberal usage of sh*t and g*dd*mn, but no f**ks or anything worse. Overall its a boring feature, but I'd rather watch this than a meaningless frag-fest like Transformers 2 or GI Joe.