All teen and kid member reviews for Facing the Giants

Teen, 15 years old Written byJoey123 July 30, 2009

Perfect for the WHOLE family!

Great movie. I liked how they incorporated the Christian values and Salvation. My little brother loved it!
Teen, 14 years old Written byILUVMEAT April 9, 2008

How could they rate it PG

First off, the Pg rating was a big mistake. Dont be fooled, its not for the ferility talk, its mostly because of the christian message, because of how some people dont like the media praising god, ( which the media should ). There is nothing wrong with this film. I would recommend it, and Flywheel ( also by the same creators) to anyone and everyone. These are the films that are to spread christianity and I support them.
Teen, 14 years old Written byBennyY June 20, 2011

On for everyone!

Wonderfully inspiring! All ages will get it's message. The sex stuff isn't bad at all. I LOVE IT AND I DON'T EVEN LIKE FOOTBALL!
Teen, 16 years old Written bybieber_fever55 August 21, 2010

WATCH IT. NOW! :)

I have to admit, I balled my eyes out half the movie! I was so sad when Grant found out he was infertile, and happy when his wife still got pregnant by God's miracle. Honestly I think this site doesn't give Christian films as good of ratings as non-Christian. They gave three stars, I give 5 hands-down. There was NO violence and it says negative messages. I'd like to know how. Grant learns that hard work, preserverence, and faith in God can give you GOOD consequences rather than negative. I wouldn't suggest the film for anyone who is uncomfortable with Christian talk, but suggest this film to anyone open to it. This movie moved me... haha that sounds funny. :)
Teen, 13 years old Written bybrianna_1128 April 4, 2010

Perfect Movie

I love this movie. It persuades people to be god-fearing. Just trust the Lord and do your best and everything will be all right.
Teen, 16 years old Written byameadows11 February 11, 2010

e.g. perfect for any one

Grant Taylor is a football coach for Shiloh Eagles. He coached for six years and never had a winning season. He was faced with personal and professional crises daily and he wanted to give up. Then a visitor came and challenged his faith. He changed his look on things and everything got better. It is rated pg. The tag line is never give up never back down never lose faith.
Teen, 14 years old Written byNotreDameFan April 14, 2014

great movie

totally based on faith. if you are a Christian, u will adore this movie
Teen, 14 years old Written byht3696 February 7, 2011

great!

Best football movie ever!
Kid, 11 years old October 25, 2009

Christian Movie With No Faults

They showed this movie to my church and my fourth grade classroom. It is a wonderful movie with great acting and a positive message of never giving up. I couldn't love this movie any more, and it touches my heart every time I watch. If I could, I would love every Christian to watch this movie at least once in their lifetime. I love it that much.
Kid, 11 years old October 1, 2009

AWESOME

all i can say is "AWESOME" great everything i loved all aspects of the movie
Teen, 14 years old Written bySapphire Fire August 6, 2009

Start a Revival- Play ths Movie!!!

This movie is flawless all the way around. It is very clean, supports perfect morals, and hosts an incredible story about facing your fears, believing in yourself, and trusting in the one true God. Discover the triumph in facing even your own giants- watch this movie...
Teen, 17 years old Written byTrinity3 March 21, 2009

Awesome!

THis movie is fantastic for both Christians and NonChristians. It shows a great message about trusting in God to handle our problems and that God never fails us when we have faith.
Kid, 8 years old January 18, 2009

a very good Christian movie

A faithful and fun movie! I enjoyed it.
Teen, 17 years old Written byrobots in disguise April 9, 2008
Teen, 15 years old Written byGln900 March 31, 2016

Great Inspirational movie!

Great movie for kids and family's... Good first football movie
Teen, 16 years old Written byFeeFYEFooFum August 2, 2013

Inspirational For Everybody!

I think this is a moving film that teaches everybody that anything is possible, even when all the odds are stacked against you. You don't have to be Christian or a football player to understand the message Alex Kendrick is trying to push through. It is about believing in yourself and expecting nothing less than your absolute best.
Kid, 10 years old January 25, 2010

A great Christian movie

I love this movie i watched it with my family and my mom cryed I got to say i think this is the best movie I have ever saw it is a great Christian movie the world needs more like it
Kid, 11 years old January 6, 2010

Watch!

This is my favorite movie! It helps you stand strong and believe in yourself. I highly reccomend!
Teen, 14 years old Written bymkalv February 1, 2009

Great sports movie.

I normally don't like sports films, but this one was cery heartwarming. I bought it right away.
Teen, 13 years old Written bysavvyanna13 April 9, 2008

Great Movie, with a good motive...

Facing the Giants is a movie with a lot of heart that i haven't seen in a long time. It is a movie that has absolutley nothing wrong in it at all, and has good religious morals. It is a fun movie for the whole family to watch, but i wouldn't recomend it for a child 8 and under, not because of the language, sex, or violence b//c again there is none of that, but because of some of the situations in the movie, little children may not be able to understand.