Want personalized picks that fit your family?

Set preferences to see our top age-appropriate picks for your kids.

Get age-based picks

Parent reviews for Fahrenheit 11/9

Moore's subjective, serious docu is cautionary, urgent.

Adult Written byA CSM User September 26, 2018

Michael Moore takes an engaging look at politics and power in an insightful manner. Fahrenheit 11/9 is a clever and smart film with lots of clever moviemaking aesthetics. The only sex in the film is Donald trump saying some crude things about sex, and there are sporadic references to sexual assault throughout. There is some moderate violence, including a bloody school shooting image and such references to the image. The main problem here is a moderate amount of f-words, with some of them beign derivatives. There is a brief, harmless image of two men smoking marijuana (seen in a newspaper). Great movie appropriate for mature 11 year-olds!

Adult Written byEdward-o October 3, 2018

Same-Old/Same-Old: EXTENDED Version

I have watched every single one of Moore's past cinematic efforts, & was generally pleased with what he'd accomplished in each of them --- but this latest entry was FAR too long, FAR too dis-jointed, and FAR too unfocused... I thought that, as I settled into my theatre seat, the flick was about Donald Trump, & how he essentially stole the presidency from America --- but that premise lasted for only about 20 - 30 minutes. What followed next was a whole series of criticisms & whistle-blowing against the Democratic party, how Bernie Sanders was robbed of political position in favour of Hillary, the corrupt & plotting governor of Michigan, the Flint water supply, and even ex-president Barrick Obama, himself. Finally, Moore returned --- in the last 20 minutes, or so --- to the "original" anti-Trump tome that he started-out with (oh, and did I tell you...? He pulled-off his atypical & favourite Michael Moore one-trip pony stunt of marching into the Michigan governor's office, visibly carrying a pair of handcuffs...why? "To make a citizen's arrest of the governor"). Quite frankly, this latest effort into cinematic history by Moore --- quite literally --- almost put me to sleep. Time to shift gears, Michael --- you're stuck in neutral.
Adult Written bylorioflondon September 26, 2018

Everyone needs to see this one

This movie made me cry and shook me up but I left feeling energized and ready to get to work for our country. I'm planning to see it again next week with another friend!

Adult Written byabqmom September 30, 2018

Wake up America and save democracy now!

Michael Moore has once again created a powerful, well researched documentary and this time his message is more important than ever. This is a full on plea to create the democracy we want to see in the world. Young people need to see this movie most of all. And the message is - vote, vote, vote.
Parent of a 8 year old Written byxavier82k1 September 25, 2018
Adult Written byFortnite23 September 23, 2018

Awesome all ages should watch it

Awesome definitely a 100%