Kid reviews for Failure to Launch

Failure to Launch Poster Image

Nice and beautiful movie

Extremely funny, beautiful, entertaining film with a nice message for children and teenagers (also for some adults). I really liked this movie, I saw it on Netflix and I found it spectacular and magnificent. With its touch of love and comedy, it shows a story of a grown man named Tripp, who is 35 years old and still lives with his parents, and they hire a woman to make him fall in love and make him leave. It has a nice reflection on true love, family and friendship. Highly recommended movie.

Good movie

It has sexual content but it doesn't show anything.

Kids should not watch this movie! it is so innapropriate! the humor is hillareous though

cute

I don't know why common sense only gave it 2 stars. I thought it was funny and reminded me of How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days. This movie was really good and I definately recommend this to any one 13 and up!
not rated for age

I laughed trough the whole thing

Has some sex jokes but over all a very funny movie it will make you laugh through the whole thing.
It rocks dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goofy

This movie was sopposed to be funny but it was jest plain goofy. It didn't really make me laugh but I would say that it is appropite for my age.