Parent reviews for Fallen

"Twilight with angels" feels too late to be relevant.

Adult Written byShirain Z. October 12, 2017

Horrible

Okay while yes this is a movie you can watch with your kids, it’s not nearly as good as the book series. First of all as a person who read the series back when it first came out, I was dying to see how the movie would turn out. The movie came out this year and I’m now 18, so you already see the problem here. But that doesn’t matter I watched it because I had such good memories of the series and thought I’d check it out. I have never been so disappointed in my life. They barely kept anything the same, casting was awful, even basic descriptions of the characters didn’t match and overall it just completely ignored important details. a complete waste of money and I’m praying they won’t make a second one because i’m sure it was a huge failure for them too. How about let your kids read for a change.
Adult Written byKari O October 11, 2017

Please make every sequel!!! I was ready to buy the next one! So much better than Vampires and Werewolves!

In my opinion I believe that the movie was showing a great way of looking at life. Love lives on against all odds and to stay true to yourself. Yes for younger ages there was kissing although, that's all there was. As the sequels progress I would suggest 18+. Not that 18 and under don't see Nudity already.
Adult Written bybrittney c. January 17, 2018

Really injoyed

I seen the movie after in came out on dvd. I really liked it and because I liked it so much I plan on reading all the books. I really hope they make all the other books into movies also I would definitely go see them and buy the dvd.

Adult Written byKendra S. April 16, 2018

Best Movie

I love this movie. I think it follows the book good. It's amazing to see the words come off the page onto the screen. It is similar to twilight forbibben love and all. BUT its unique. I love it, I would highly recommend the movie and book.

Adult Written bylittle black wtich August 18, 2018

amazing

from someone who has read all the books i think this movie is awesome and really deserves a sequel compared to what others might say about it