Kid reviews for Fallen

"Twilight with angels" feels too late to be relevant.

Teen, 13 years old Written bymylifeisabook February 3, 2018

So bad!

I am from Austria and I think it is a very bad film. The plot is boring and important scenes were pushed into the background. The actors play very well, but some things are unlogical. I read the books, and they are much better. For such a long movie it is not much content. If I had made the film I would have started differently. Some scenes are not necessery. It is very bad!!!
Teen, 16 years old Written byemcahill08 August 13, 2018

AMAZING

I fell in love with the characters because I love a good romance story with supernatural things. Jeremy Irvine as Daniel is amazing and I saw him in Mamma Mia Here We Go Again! I could write how much I love this movie in long paragraphs. I also read the novel and thought this adaptation was okay but I really liked it no matter what.

Teen, 13 years old Written bycoolyazzy June 15, 2018

Ending was bad!

I had seen a clip to this movie and thought it would be nice since i like these type of movies. During the movie the story wasn't well put together and it needed to be longer to really get it. No spoilers, but the ending was the worse part it wasn't put together AT ALL. If you just want to watch a movie to pass the time, go ahead.
Teen, 15 years old Written byXonatxo February 8, 2018

There needs to be a sequel

Great movie really enjoyed needs to be a sequel to the movie