All teen and kid member reviews for Fame (2009)

Kid, 10 years old May 22, 2011

for tweens but maby not for youngsters

if concider edgy words bad this is not for you. and some drug drinking in one sence and in another secne mildy fliting is int it
Kid, 8 years old March 22, 2010

Bad for tweens but good for older people

I have watched the movie (Even if i was 8 yrs old) and i think this is a good movie but the language,drinking and behavior isn't good. I watched it by my self. I would love the movie if there wasn't any bad language,drinking and behavior.
Kid, 10 years old February 28, 2010
kinda ok
Kid, 10 years old June 20, 2010

It's OK for 10+

It's good but OK for 10+. It's about how fame isn't free and you have to work for it, but it's also a bit sexual.
Teen, 13 years old Written byRebeccadolleris September 27, 2016

Good

Kid, 11 years old February 2, 2012

FAME

it was a really good remake but i thought it had a lot of swearing and drinking for a PG movie and everyone in the movie is a teenager there are no adults the guy that invites her to his trailer is a teenager
Kid, 11 years old January 21, 2012

Okay movie

one girl gets drunk to gain experience and they say some cuss words
Teen, 13 years old Written byMissAmi December 29, 2011

For Teens!!!

This movie really is for teens! yes it may have some drinking, kissing, and swearing, but for teens its ok! the movie brings out a very possitive message! has great music and dancing!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written bySanjay407 October 28, 2011

Read

Change Rated PG-13: Swearing, Drinking, and Some Pratfalls
Teen, 14 years old Written bytaylorswift2122 July 25, 2011

fame

fine for teens, original is worse than this,far more inapproriate for teens, other than a little drinking and kissing its not to bad.
Teen, 14 years old Written byHWADOB July 10, 2011

PG? Really MPAA?

I have always been surprised about this film's rating since I went to see it when I was 11. High-Schoolers drink, and the swearing is completely inappropriate for a PG. The 'tape' scene was the most crazy. Also, somethings that doesn't seem to be addressed are that a teen attempts suicide, and another brings up the death of his younger sister and ... death. Basic message: If you don't want your kids watching PG-13 movies, then this is a movie to save. It is pretty good though, so don't completely forget about it.
Kid, 11 years old June 20, 2011

Yuck

Okay, I saw this movie when I saw was nine because it was PG. But now I know it is not okay for kids younger than 12, and it's probably pause even then! The drinking is over the top and innapropriate, and the whole movie is really bad.
Kid, 11 years old May 21, 2011

One Of My Favorite Movies Of ALL Time!!!

i watched this movie when i was 8 and like it very much but i watched it again now and i LOVE IT!!
Kid, 11 years old April 8, 2011

Amazing Movie

I love this movie so great my fav movie
Kid, 11 years old June 13, 2010
good movie it had a great message to never give up. i liked it
Teen, 13 years old Written byMillyMolly June 9, 2010

a bit boring for me

I found this movie a bit boring to be honest. I would of expected more excitement...but no. This singing and dancing was so good though!
Kid, 11 years old May 15, 2010
lots of sexual contekidsnt launguage and drinking to excess not for young tweens and little kids but awesome movie
Teen, 14 years old Written bysmartbabe6 April 11, 2010
Ok so this movie is good but it was a lot different than i thought it would be. It was dramatic. It was a drama:). I don't usually like dramas but this was an acception. There was a seen where one girl was drunk, quite a bit of language, and just a little bit of sexual stuff. Nothing my kids haven't heard of or seen before. Great movie and it was good because it tells how you can live your dream even if someone doesn't believe in you!
Kid, 9 years old March 20, 2010

Bad for everyone

This for me I really hated it. I was very mad it was very bad . One guy tried to commet sueisid.Moms and dads do u want you're kids to see that din't think so.
Kid, 12 years old February 20, 2010
I loved Fame but I think that this movie was a little iffy because of the language and there was a little to much sexual contact to be rated PG.