Parent and Kid Reviews on

Based on 40 kid reviews

Sort by:

Good

FAME

it was a really good remake but i thought it had a lot of swearing and drinking for a PG movie and everyone in the movie is a teenager there are no adults the guy that invites her to his trailer is a teenager

Okay movie

one girl gets drunk to gain experience and they say some cuss words

For Teens!!!

This movie really is for teens! yes it may have some drinking, kissing, and swearing, but for teens its ok! the movie brings out a very possitive message! has great music and dancing!!!!

Read

Change Rated PG-13: Swearing, Drinking, and Some Pratfalls

fame

fine for teens, original is worse than this,far more inapproriate for teens, other than a little drinking and kissing its not to bad.

PG? Really MPAA?

I have always been surprised about this film's rating since I went to see it when I was 11. High-Schoolers drink, and the swearing is completely inappropriate for a PG. The 'tape' scene was the most crazy. Also, somethings that doesn't seem to be addressed are that a teen attempts suicide, and another brings up the death of his younger sister and ... death. Basic message: If you don't want your kids watching PG-13 movies, then this is a movie to save. It is pretty good though, so don't completely forget about it.

Yuck

Okay, I saw this movie when I saw was nine because it was PG. But now I know it is not okay for kids younger than 12, and it's probably pause even then! The drinking is over the top and innapropriate, and the whole movie is really bad.

for tweens but maby not for youngsters

if concider edgy words bad this is not for you. and some drug drinking in one sence and in another secne mildy fliting is int it

One Of My Favorite Movies Of ALL Time!!!

i watched this movie when i was 8 and like it very much but i watched it again now and i LOVE IT!!