Kid reviews for Fame

Fame Poster Image

AMAZING!!!!

Okay, so this movie was amazing! I really enjoyed it! I don't think that people below 13 years old would be mature enough to handle the occasional nudity and talk about sex, etc. though. Also, I love to dance but I don't really think I'm that good at it, though but this film really inspired me! Highly recommended.

great movie with a lot of nudity

This movie was interesting on the fact that it shows the places where life can take us, what I liked was that it showed the extremities of where you go in life, like teenage pregnancy, to the small things that everyone does, like flirting or sharing gossip in class or fighting with your mum, but although there are a lot of fabulous things about this movie, also be warned, there is a LOT of sexual dancing, and talk about sexuality, as well as several teens having sex (not shown) and (in some cases) getting pregnant from it, boys ogle at womens bare breasts many times and there is a lot of skimpy clothes, probably the most disturbing part of this movie is when one of the girls goes to a strangers apartment for a "screen test" where he asks her to take her top off, she refuses at first but after he says, "I thought you said you were professional? you must be used to this stuff" she does, though she cries the entire time, he films it all. there are a handful of fistfights and a couple of scenes of breaking things, and reference to suicide, torture and child beatings, the language is frequent and very heavy, using everything from damn to variations of F*ck. Teens drink underage and smoke weed, and then talk about it saying "I got stoned!" references to drugs and alcohol. but don't get me wrong, I love this movie! it is humorous and creative! its a must see for any teen!

Loved it (:

I liked it! I'm 14 and I watched it with my mum and she thought it was fine. I mean - who hasn't seen breasts before? And the language is used all the time by people much younger than me. I thought that it was a brilliant movie that showed the pain and the triumph of stardom and it was very realistic as it shows getting famous isn't just ladedada. It shows you have to make sacrifices and work hard to reach your goals. Overall it was a good film and I think parent's should stop having a scare as their little darlings are being exposed to the "f" word in it - I mean we're exposed to swearing and sexual things WAY more at school!

I could not get thorough 5 minutes of this show it's totally inappropriate and I have no idea why the heck the rated it pg!!!!!!!

Great movie, iffy content

Ok, for one thing, it's rated R, not an issue for some parents but for others.... If it skipped out on some of the nudity and language, it would be a lot more acceptable, but I've seen worse PG-13 movies. So, yeah. It also happens to be my favorite movie.

Really good!

I luv fame! So awesome! Some mature content, but if you're twelve than youve heard worse at school. Twelve and up.

The movie was ok

Really heavy usage off bad words!!! A lot kissing and things like that!!! I thought the movie was ok!

NOT GOOD-good music

TOO MUCH LANGUAGE! VERY BOTHERSOME! F-word is used just about every 5 minutes!