All parent member reviews for Family Guy: Something, Something, Something Dark Side

Adult Written byteenreviews(17yrs) November 3, 2011

Only so-so

so-so, raunchy for 14+ It has some pretty strong language "f--k" "s--t" and "d--k" it parody's the Episode V of Star wars, there is some social drinking, It is Iffy for 14+ the violence is also pretty harmless, but some kids may not understand the humor of the show, It was fair, it could never beat Blue Harvest though, My Rating R: for language, because it said fu-k 4 times,
Adult Written bysaiyamtoblue11@... March 28, 2010

IT's not that bad

it's not really that bad they only say the f word once so if your ok with your kids wacthing the series then the movie should be fine for them too see
Educator Written byMr. Hundert January 7, 2010

"The humor is crude, but hey, its family guy. I say this movie is ok for ages 10+."- HUH? I seriously hope that parents don't think it is OK for 10 (even 11- 16 year olds) to watch a show like family guy (TV or DVD) Jokes about incest, rape, and the vulgarity used to be clearly inappropriate for children. I wonder what has changed?
Adult Written bytvgirl January 6, 2010

I'm a Big "Family Guy" fan, but this was just so-so

The show is a lot better than this. It goes from utterly stupid to utterly hilarious one-liners like a roller coaster. I give 3/5 stars. It should be noted that it should be rated R for irreverent humor and strong language.
Parent Written byPlague January 5, 2010

Family Guy: Something, Something, Something, Dark Side

Not bad at all. I'm no fan of family guy, but this is an improvment. Had a lot of funny parts. The humor is crude, but hey, its family guy. I say this movie is ok for ages 10+.