All teen and kid member reviews for Fanboys

Teen, 16 years old Written bymovieloverman1234 July 16, 2009

funny comedy movie, not for young kids though

I liked this movie and thought it was really funny. There is some sexual material and language though. If your kids already know stuff like that then no worrie what so ever.
Teen, 16 years old Written bymoviewannabe December 22, 2012

This is intriguing

Fanboys pushed the limits for a PG-13? That's a first. Maybe the MPAA felt that this film didn't have enough "non-child friendly" content for an R rating. I love this movie, but I'm a little intrigued about the fact that this movie pushed the limits for a PG-13. It doesn't really look that explict to get an R rating.
Teen, 15 years old Written byL.Ferguson March 5, 2012

love it!

I liked this movie it was funny and original, it's especially funny if you like star wars. but there were still some rude scene's. but I don't remember there being any Fwords.
Teen, 14 years old Written bySpielberg00 December 2, 2011

Really dumb.

My rating: PG-13 [borderline with R] for frequent language, crude humor including sexual references, some comic violence, and for a brief image of partial nudity. Violence: 2.5/5 - A few scenes of violence (i.e. ripping Spock's ear off), but it's all played for laughs (that aren't elicited). Sex: 3/5 - Infrequent, but very crude references. The strongest it gets is a man trying to use a "Jedi mind trick" to make a woman take her shirt off in a comic book store. With her back to him, she takes her shirt off and flashes another man, and for a second or two, we see everything except TRUE nudity (covered by the check-out counter). Language: 4/5 - There are only one or two uses of "f--k", but the swearing is near-constant, pretty strong, and even irritating. Includes "R2-d--khead", "dips--t", "w--re", "b--ch", "f-g", and various anatomical references.
Kid, 11 years old August 20, 2011

great but sad

very good bud csm was right about this one WARNING:VERY VERY SAD (spoiler alert! 1 of the main charachters dies)
Teen, 14 years old Written byleahxo June 29, 2011

Lousy.

Just another flop film-nothing worthy of watching. Clearly promoting Star Trek and Star Wars. I don't advise anyone under 14 to watch it, or anyone at all for that matter. Yawn.
Kid, 10 years old July 24, 2010

don't be so hard on this movie!!

i thought it was funny and csm is very wrong. the language is moderate and theres only 1 f-word and it sounds more like ahhhh the s-word is said under 10 times with other things like f*g and d**k and other stuff like jesus and b***h. some mild comidic violence lncluding a fight between the star wars fans and the star trek fans. theres another fight but no one is hurt. a man moons someone later a woman moons someone. some rude and sexual remarks mostly at the end like the quiz and some other things along the way. a funny movie but for people around 13+.
Teen, 13 years old Written by30bla30 June 30, 2009
There is a part where a girl remove her shirt on the highway in a car. A girl removes her bra and shirt in a comic store. One guy has only " one ball"