Kid reviews for Fantastic Four

Fantastic Four Poster Image

has violence throughout

has violence,peril throughout

Fantastic Four

This is a really good Marvel film. There is a scene where Doctor Doom blasts a hole through someone's body but no blood is shown. In fact the only time blood is shown is when Sue has a drop of blood coming out of her nose. There are not great role models in this though. Johnny was on a motorcycle kissing his girlfriend. The Thing says DON'T DO DRUGS so there is a leasson.

Some other reviews (mainly parent reviews) are wrong!

No matter what anyone tells you, this movie is a good movie. I don't know why, but I have heard and read a lot of trash being talked about this movie. It's a good movie, it's not as great as some Avengers movies, like Endgame, but it's still a really good movie nonetheless. Violence: It has some violence, but if you've watched any other marvel movies, then this should be okay for you. Sex: It has a little bit of kissing scenes, and a couple where invisible girl has to strip nude to become invisible, and then she reappears in a bra, but nothing sensitive is shown. Language: A little bit like Ass, Hell, Goddamn, but nothing extreme.

Hilarious child friendly tale

Great movie, with a little violence, but no gore whatsoever. There’s great messages, one of the only superhero movies that the superheroes tell kids DONOTDODRUGS. A little swearing but pretty insignificant.

Really Great Superhero Film, has lot's of sex.

Parents need to know that this movie is very good, but has some sex and violent stuff. Lot's of innuendo. In one scene a woman is naked with just a bra and underwear. Violence is tame, but intense. Great Superhero film, I wish that CSM and Critics gave it more stars.

Beginning Did not Hook me

Its a good movie for children to watch, but also included some adult humor that many kids wouldn't understand. Very intense for the year it came out.

Very good Marvel film!

Really, I don't know why this film (and its sequel) have such low ratings on websites like Rotten Tomatoes or Metacritic. Starting at age 12, I watch this movie once in a short while, and I neither get scared nor think its a bad movie. The part where the crew get exposed to the radiation may be scary for younger children, and where Reed Richards tries to test his latest invention can be both disturbing and disgusting, and for the latter I skip that part, but overall I think its a great film. Also, a very nerdy scientist and inventor, a woman who almost everyone outside of her family is attracted to, a hothead who seemingly knows little, and a pilot who gets easily angered by that same hothead, all actually work together really well. Unlike what most critics say about this film, I recommend this one, but I will warn preteens to start watching it with a parent first.

A great movie for kids.

I saw a lot of consumerism in this movie, it would take me forever to label them all. There was quite a lot of violence, but above all, it's a fantastic movie for everyone!

One of the best Marvel movies ever!!!!!

It`s got that Marvel-violence in it, but otherwise it`s not too bad. 1 use of ass, about 3 or 4 Damns, and a couple Hells. This movie is a lot better than the remake of it, too. Johnny is also once seen on a motorcycle kissing a girl, and Susan takes off all her clothes when she`s invisible.