Want personalized picks that fit your family?

Set preferences to see our top age-appropriate picks for your kids.

Get age-based picks

Parent reviews for Fast Five

High-octane heist sequel is violent but exciting.

Parent of a 13 year old Written bysafemom101 May 4, 2011

B-A-D BAD!!!!!!!!!!

wow bad movie for under 15

Adult Written bySenseible One April 29, 2011

Its ok for older kids, but not for tweens

It was ok, the plot and whole story line is very preditable and a little cheesey. Almost a spoof of the oceans series. there wasnt a whole lot of language, but a fair bit of violence, the violence wasnt goryon the other hand, and alot of skimpy dressed women, very little clothing as they could get away with.
Parent of a 2 year old Written bywoodfamily2145 April 30, 2011

Not too shabby, just not a favorite

The movie as a whole was fairly decent, at times though a bit 'extra'-ordinary (as in a bit unbelievable). I came into the movie with low expectations but left somewhat excited due to the fast paced feature. I wasn’t much of a fan scantily clothed ladies and boy do many of those ladies need to put some weight on especially Gal and Jordana (I did need to look up their names, as I didn’t know them before this film). Elsa looked a lot more healthily proportioned...as most know Eva Mendes already is.

Adult Written byjoshua martinez April 29, 2011
fast and the furious five is one of the best action/adventure movies i ever seen and with that being said your older teens will definitely want to see this movie but parents you need to know that Fast and the furious five has a lot of intense violence a lot of sexual innuendo many in which shots of women wearing tight clothing also some strong language used and some mild drinking in which characters drink beer on more than one occasion.

Written byAnonymous May 17, 2015

Parent of a 10 year old Written bydawnf October 19, 2013

My common sense says..

My son is 10 and hes has now seen at the theaters the last 2 movies. He knows right from wrong and because of such , I feel my child is a perfect age to enjoy this movie, with his Idol Vin Diesel . This is not his idol because of the car stealing, but because he is a manly man something lacking in real life. So it is Escapism for boys who like toys, and i don't see anything wrong with that. Common sense tells me that if you know your child and talk to them, then the movie you think is appropriate it is! The movie is also about family and how far you would go to protect that family. it is not all about racing cars , however, that is one of my childs favorite parts, as are the cars themselves. He is a huge car fan, racing building etc. why would I deny him a way to escape for a couple of hours..

Parent of a 13 year old Written byActionNut May 20, 2011

Fun movie for Grown-ups only!

Slightly above average, run of the mill action flick. Cool seeing Vin and Rock together. Not an appropriate movie for younger teens. Language is rough ( Would someone please tell Hollywood God's last name isn't "Dam_"), violence is pretty much constant throughout, and I haven't seen that much female skin since walking into the wrong locker room in college. Fun movie for grown-ups only!

Adult Written bytheintruder March 15, 2012

Houdini vs ludacris

How can a series of a movie fool people in believing a fact that a vault of that size and proportion which houdini himself can't open without the appropriate handprint opens with the left hand print of reyes when initially he opens the vault to make sure his money is secure with his right hand. C'mon its 100 million not a piece of cake or definitely not stupid people who cant realize or know the fact that the prints of both the hands are different from each other...

Adult Written byRobbyWBoy16 January 3, 2012

Fast and Furious Five

THRILLING ROBBERY 5TH SEQUAL IS EXCITING AND FUN TO WATCH MORE THAN 1.

Parent of a 11 year old Written byimabadman April 28, 2011

perfect for young teens

its good but it has to many swears but also its a great film

Adult Written byhdfhh October 12, 2011

tooo faast

then I watched this movie my eyes get so tyred.. it has more than 50 slips in a minute in same movie places...
Adult Written byagent man June 4, 2011

great movie for teens

characters die in several ways like shootouts, fist fight leading to someone falling to their deaths , bombings, and more . characters also do dangerous things like jump on top of a bus to save a bus driver from a gun slinging gangster or jump off a building to escape cops . but messages about friendship and loyallity

Parent of a 3 year old Written byaristide May 18, 2011

best movie ever

loved it.

Adult Written bykhan2705 May 30, 2011

excellent, excellent and the best of the series.

Former cop Brian O'Conner (Paul Walker) partners with ex-con Dom Toretto (Vin Diesel) on the opposite side of the law. Dwayne Johnson joins returning favorites Jordana Brewster, Tyrese Gibson, Chris "Ludacris" Bridges, Matt Schulze, Sung Kang, Gal Gadot, Tego Calderon and Don Omar for this ultimate high-stakes race. Since Brian and Mia Toretto (Brewster) broke Dom out of custody, they've blown across many borders to elude authorities. Now backed into a corner in Rio de Janeiro, they must pull one last job in order to gain their freedom. As they assemble their elite team of top racers, the unlikely allies know their only shot of getting out for good means confronting the corrupt businessman who wants them dead. But he's not the only one on their tail. Hard-nosed federal agent Luke Hobbs (Dwayne Johnson) never misses his target. wow wow wow, lol. from where should i start praising this movie. i am not a big fan of Fast and furious series. i think they are silly and not of my interest. there past movies were not that good and you can see their reviews. but this time they are back with a bang, i mean unbelievable it is to have made such a good movie that you really can't get enough of it. i must say as the series aged now it has gotten matured, child has grown, lolx. i mean not silly anymore. action seems superbly realistic now. and their is far more in it than car chases and car races. back in it was released the reviews shocked me, seeing it getting 80+ and now 79% Rotten Tomato rating was a big shocker to me, audience also responded big to it. i got superbly excited and wanted to see this movie very badly. i must it is the best of the series, i think seeing this now, i actually want another and then another Fast movie, Fast six and seven etc. it is one of the best summer popcorn flick ever and it might be one of my few actual favorite summer flick of this year. awsome. plot is mindblowingly thrilling and action packed and it makes you glued and than to the edge of your seat.its an excellent ride. full on adrenaline rush. plot is very interesting and enjoyable. i actually enjoyed watching this movie. superb. stuff. movie stars ofcourse Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, and a new big addition Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, Jordana Brewster, Tyrese Gibson , Chris "Ludacris" Bridges , Matt Schulze , Sung Kane , Sung Kang , Joaquim de Almeida and some other bunch of actors on a great thrilling mission. the actors looked good in it. Vin's character is so good in it, i like his character. movie is a full on surprise featuring best direction by Justin Lin. an explosive fun it was. screenplay was good. cinematography was good. characters were really good. i loved the movie so much the entire one and he ending was big big big huge shock to me, don't wanna spoil it for you. its now a heist film as i said, it got pretty cool soundtrack too. amazing action and stunts in it. loved it. A must watch for all of you guys, this movie will make more fan of this series or should i say this movie.

Adult Written byJason Michael D. January 27, 2019

The Best In The Series

Fast Five is A Great Hiset Movie And A Great Fast & Furious Movie

Parent of a 8 year old Written byChance M. August 24, 2017

Wow...

I knew the others in the series were bad so when I saw this one I wasn't really expecting anything good but this isn't about racing cars in cliched races that we've all seen before, no, this one is an actually very exciting heist movie that would be pretty good still but they made the best choice that the franchice has ever made and casted Dwayne Johnson. As I stated this movie would've been good even without him but It was really good with him. It was nice to have a charecter like Dwayne in this movie someone you like and want to see more of. Dwayne Johnson indeed reved life back into the "Fast & Furious" Franchice.