Parent reviews for Fast Food Nation

Fast Food Nation Poster Image

not rated for age

definitely not a movie I would recommend

Although educational, I would not recommed this movie to anyone. The sexual content is unnecessary and disgusting. Anyone with even a smidgen of moral sense would not allow their children (or themselves) to view this. Had to fast forward sex scenes and did not watch entire movie because I was appalled. Sick, sick, sick...And don't get me started about the profanity! Another reason it swiftly got deleted from the DVR.

A Very Gritty Food Documental Film.

Fast Food Nation is a movie that portrays the dramatic independancies between workers and employees at fast food themed industries and restaurants, and the stress involved in the business of making and trying to sell the "Big One", a burger. In several parts of the movie, it shows actual yet very graphic and grisly scenes of cattle being shot, skinned, dismembered, and having their organs taken out by workers in a slaughter house. There's alot of strong profanity in this film, nearly every sentence has the f-word in it. There are three sex scenes in which the slaughter house manager has sex with female employees to make him give them a job, and the aftermath of him and another female smoking drugs.

It's stupid, miss it...

Actually Pretty Good

bad movie!
not rated for age

did they run out of money.....bad bad bad

The issues in this movie are important, but poorly portrayed, and badly handled. There were to many stories going on at once and not one is done justice. This movie is a total waste of time. Made me feel like I was expected to remember the name of someone I met once, briefly, 20 years ago.... Wish I could get back my time, and money.

Awful!