Want personalized picks that fit your family?

Find entertainment that fits your kid's interests and your parenting style.

Go to For Your Family

Parent reviews for Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw

Charismatic stars in funny, exciting, violent F&F spin-off.

Adult Written byD818C August 14, 2019

Good girls night film

I went to go see this with a group of friends and we found ourselves laughing more than anticipated. Going in we thought this would be a typical action film but there were some surprise actors that had us laughing as we exited the theater. Yes there is some adult humor so it is up to your discretion what you think your child can handle, but personally, I'd say anyone over 14 or 15 should do well and enjoy this film overall.

Adult Written byAwesomeParent2019 August 11, 2019

Action packed flik for those who like F&F

I have seen all the Fast & Furious films and they are fun. It was a no-brainer to see this one. I saw this film with my adult son and glad I did not bring our 12-year old. I was a bit surprised with all the swearing and couple of f-bombs that it has a rating of PG-13. There were a few parents in the movie theater who seemed to have 10-year old kids with them. (guessing) Honestly, the plot was a bit tangled so don't think a younger child would have enjoyed the story line. There were also adult themes running through that kids would not pick up. Tons of non-stop action scenes. Some more violent than others which were more about the special effects wow factor on the big screen. As an adult I enjoyed it! Leave kids home if they're under 15. If you've seen all the F&F films you will appreciate this more knowing the back story.
Adult Written bylunapotter12 August 10, 2019

Great Message and Minimal Gore

A lot of these reviews are saying this movie is to violent for kids but the violence included is really just car chases and maybe a few punches throw. There are some suspenseful action scenes but they are well filmed and super fun for the whole family! I would recommend for everyone 10 and up, super good film!

Adult Written byStevegates1234 August 6, 2019

Extremely violent but good message

I'm extremely surprised with the violence much more violent than James Bond or the previous films there was blood snapping of heads and arms and a torture scene probably ok for people at home but not younger people at cinema

Parent of a 8 year old Written byKill Bill vol .1 August 5, 2019

Saw it with my friends

Adult Written byLara B. August 3, 2019

Good movie

Great movie. This one had a lot less of objectifying woman and even had a great strong, and inspirational female role model. I recommend this movie to boys and girls over 10

Adult Written byPantera1 August 3, 2019

Hobbs & Shaw Review

Hobbs and Shaw is a good movie with good action and Car scenes but does have some flaws to it like it has a lot of bad words and it doesn’t have much fancy cars I would like to see like Lamborghini and other cars like it but other then that I liked it

Adult Written bymovieratesONEFOUR August 3, 2019

Great Movie!

long passionate kiss. and a small kiss near the end of the movie. not many swear words.

Adult Written byKeligab August 2, 2019

Mom of pre & teen boys

This film had a lot of great action scenes. There is use of foul language and one scene in particular where both lead actors say the F word loud at the same time. We took our 11.5 and 15 year olds hoping the word was muffled but it wasn’t (It’s when they are in the glass room) . The film reunited siblings/family and that was a great message. I rated age 13 but feel a younger child could view if they were mature enough to know not to repeat the words.

Adult Written byPres August 2, 2019

More female objectification followed by a zero-depth plot

Adult Written bygm6564 August 2, 2019