Kid reviews for Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw

Charismatic stars in funny, exciting, violent F&F spin-off.

Kid, 11 years old August 19, 2019

This Action packed film gets profane at times but is okay kids 12 and up, who will likely get entertained

Language: 7/10
Sex/Nudity: 4/10
Violence/Action/Scariness: 8/10
Drinking/Drugs/Smoking: 3/10

Language Is A problem at times but not constant and more like a 6.7/6.8, it includes one f word and another possible word that is very sexual. But besides that, it is not sexual and mainly for frustration or anger. There is no actual sexual content but there are brief sexual references and everything else is just suggestive comments. There is also drinking throughout the film but no smoking or drugs. Action Violence is the worst problem. It includes Guns, Explosions, Fire, Knives, Spears, Helicopters Crashing, and other things. But on top of all of this, there is very little blood with saves the film from an R rating.

I would give Fast & Furious: Hobbs and Shaw a PG-13 Rating For Sequences Of Prolonged Action Violence, Language Including Brief Sexual References, and Suggestive Material.

Teen, 15 years old Written byHeyItsAJ 22 August 16, 2019

Fun, Cheesy, Action Film with a Few Good Laughs

A fun movie with cheesy action and some funny banter between Johnson and Statham (including some innuendos). The f-word is used once in unison between characters, cartoon like violence, and some sexual innuendos make this movie okay for teens and tweens looking for a fun time at the movies without much substance to it besides the promise of stupid action.

Teen, 14 years old Written byTNR2049 September 14, 2019

Hobbs and Shaw:Review

I thought that the film was pretty fun I liked it alot but it still has destruction Violence some language and Less objectified women than the previous F&F movies I still enjoyed it and it's worth the watch
Teen, 13 years old Written byCardin 26 September 13, 2019

Best

I think fast and furious movies are good but not intended for young kids

Kid, 11 years old September 3, 2019

Hobbs and Shaw is comedic(and action) gold!

When I saw Hobbs and Shaw in imax, I didn’t expect much. Though, when I left the the theater, I got just what I wanted out of this film. Dumb fun! While every joke didn’t land, most did. And the cinematography was quite good as well. Overall, a solid,fun, film!
Kid, 12 years old August 27, 2019

Hobbs and Shaw (2019) Review ...... Dwayne Johnson, Jason statham, Vanessa Kirby.

It a really good action packed film with a really good story really good characters 2 really good cameos, And some absolutely amazing Action sequences
And some really tense moments. 2 F-Bombs. A tight suit for one of the Female characters at one point And a lot of violence , All and all a great movie and one of the best spin-off movies

Action 8-9/10
Sex/kissing 2/10
swearing 7/10
Gore 4/10
Scariness0/10
Teen, 13 years old Written byHighfive August 25, 2019
very funny and action packed.

Kid, 11 years old August 23, 2019

The perfect combination!

Hobbs and Shaw had a strong storyline, found myself laughing a lot! The comedy combined with the typical lot of cars and violence of the Fast and Furious films made a really enjoyable cinema experience! Can’t wait to go and watch again!

Teen, 16 years old Written byunlimitedmember03 August 16, 2019

Good, fun and thrilling

Very good film, can be enjoyed by children of all ages and genders

Kid, 8 years old August 8, 2019

Smart, hilarious, intense action-packed spy thriller

Parents need to know that Hobbs and Shaw is a buddy comedy from what brought you fast and furious about two spy agents who have to stop a virus and stop villain's. Like those films there is non-stop strong spy violence with intense chase scenes and futuristic weapons and vehicles. Some blood shown but this violence is also sometimes is played for laughs but the intense wall-walking action might be a bit too much for younger viewers. There is also quite a bit of language with many uses of S--T, D--K, A--hole, piss, damn, hell, crap, god, damn, bulls--t and more plus a few uses of F--K. There is some sex talk but not too much. But this funny and interesting film will attract more than just fast and furious fans. My rating would be PG-13 For prolonged sequences of intense violence, language throughout, some suggestive material.

Teen, 14 years old Written byMystic Hugo August 7, 2019

Okay Film

Lots of violence and shooting, lots of swear words, some mild torture that wasn't shown on screen, strippers at the very beginning and some minor characters get killed. It's a fun film, and the banter between Hobbs and Shaw elevates it. Idris Elba as the villain was one of my favorite parts of the film but it does suffer from some wooden acting. There is one scene near the beginning where Hobbs and Shaw are cursing each other and talking about balls being scraped over broken glass. Couple of conversations like that during the film. Probably don't show this to someone who's under the age of 12. 13+ recommended by me though.

Kid, 11 years old August 7, 2019

Really good movie!

This was a great movie, but there was a lot of violence and swearing! I

Teen, 16 years old Written bylimo57 August 3, 2019

Good movie

It was a good movie with a little bit of language. Lots of car and action scenes. Would totally recommend.

Teen, 14 years old Written byJoel_5762 August 3, 2019

Fast & Furious: Hobbs & Shaw | Film Review

Fast & Furious: Hobbs & Shaw is an amazing, action-packed thrill ride. It has certainly done an exceptional job of pointing the 'Fast & Furious' franchise in a new and funnier direction. Both Statham and Johnson's chemistry is hilarious but they also both deliver an astonishing performance making their characters a joy to watch on screen. The action-sequences are absolutely perfect and visually stunning. There are great messages of family and teamwork. Vanessa Kirby's character 'Hattie Shaw' is an amazing female role-model showcasing awesome fight moves and heroine moments. The humour in this film is genuinely hilarious and definitely one of the best aspects of this film. On the contrary, there is some use of the s word and one use of the f word. Additionally, the films only downfall is that all action-sequences in the 2nd/3rd act feel like a finale fight which made the plot feel slower. In conclusion, Fast & Furious: Hobbs & Shaw, is funnier, more-interesting and definitely a step in the right direction for the franchise. If you are looking for an enjoyable action-comedy flick, Hobbs and Shaw is definitely worth a watch.

Teen, 13 years old Written byCLtrombonist August 2, 2019

This a great movie!

I loved this movie! It was amazing! Everybody should see it! It has some swearing. 1 f word and lots of s words. Many references to ballsacks. Really exciting movie!