Parent reviews for Fatal Attraction

Adultery-obsession thriller isn't for kids (or bunnies).

Adult Written byteddy turner December 5, 2018

Not for Bunnies or anyone under 15.

This classic thriller is still scary even 30 years after it came out. With pretty much any iffy subject CSM mentions, it's very high in this movie. Sex (a main plot point involves an affair and it's pretty graphic sexually to say the least), language (f-bombs, s-bombs even from a child, homophobic slurs used toward the male lead in anger) and violence, disturbing and psychological violence (lots of blood and the graphic murder of a family pet). But if you're looking for a quality thriller, this would be on the top of my list to recommend.

Adult Written bydavispittman May 19, 2018

Classic thriller focuses on obsession and adultery

Fatal attraction is a very well done thriller. The thing that makes this film so great and memorable are the excellent performances. Glenn Close gives this starring role her absolute best, and so does Michael Douglas. The intensity factor is through the roof. I’d say the sex/nudity and profanity is the thing that’s the most prevalent content wise. There isn’t a lot of gore. In my opinion, teenagers 15+ should be ok.

Parent of a 2-year-old Written byLindaP61 February 28, 2019

Movie was great

It's really based on co-dependency... Having a need to have a man in your life and then you try to harm his family to get what you want? Isn't that attempted murder?? Plus what's the name of the card game that Ellen played with Michael Douglas? Plus the actresses and actors all look great now! God bless. I remember Michael with his dad in the streets of san francisco shows in the 1960's my dad liked that show.
Thing is, this movie is horribly scarey for kids seeing a rabbit getting boiled in a pot?! To me that's more than attempted murder right? Breaking and entering, stalking. If you meet someone wanting in a relationship, play it by ear ok? Your higher power has someone in stored for you.... A great 12 step meeting you go to to learn to love yourself better and others is: coda.org (co-dependents anonymous and ragaholics anonymous ---ra.org?) These meeting will help you to think clearer in everyway ok?? Make the meeting by: phone, online and or in person ok?? You want to be better... Then go...
I am Linda, clean from cocaine for over 25 years (na.org, aa.org, ca.org, coda.org, oo.org and a few more)! The program.... works! Thanks Bill n Bob!!
Linda