Parent reviews for Father of the Year

Father of the Year Poster Image

good moovie

a pretty nice film that includes a few actors in it also but i its a nice film

chingching

its a pretty fine film suitable for children over the age of about 2-27

Couldn't stop laughing

This was hilarious! Im getting old so I've seen my fair share of comedies and not to many can make me laugh like this one did. I guess you would have to have a certain kind of sense of humor too. I would say it's meant for 16yrs and up unless your teens really mature. I wouldn't let my kids or even my nephew (no matter my sister's decision) play that video game called Grand Theft Auto. If he was at my home, he wasn't to play and he was 15 or 16 at the time. Then I see my friend is letting her 8yr old play it. They also ended up in therapy cause of his behavior. So who am I? This movie has alot of adult language, minor nudity, violence, and alcohol/drugs. Enjoy the show! I sure did!

Fitting title for deadbeat dad actor

Extra actor Guy Cooper should be ashamed of himself..He is a deadbeat dad who has never met his own son and ironically playing in a movie entitled Father of the Year. How fitting lol. Maybe he should spend less time pretending to be a movie star and more time being a part of his son's life he missed out on for the past 12 years.

Hilarious movie but for mature kids

I thought the movie was hilarious and I just couldn’t stop laughing at the irony of most people being Disney actors. It is very inappropriate, but nothing most kids have not heard before. Best for kids that are mature. Enjoy the movie