Kid reviews for Fearless

Fearless Poster Image

Light, funny watch

Can We Stop Underestimating Children and Teens???

I'll divide this review into both pros and cons. The pros are as follows: 1. I liked how the characters were racially diverse 2. Females did have empowering roles (I'll touch more about this later) 3. There were strong (yet typical) overarching themes of thinking about the future/planning ahead/not being a lazy couch potato However, there are quite a few things I did NOT like about the movie: 1. There HAD to be a relationship... (is it really that hard to create a movie without romance? can't females have important and powerful roles without there needing to be a love sparking? what about a dynamic friendship? wouldn't that have been interesting?) and the relationship itself wasn't even well-developed! Melanie had previously looked down upon Reid, and next thing you know, they love each other? (There are several other loopholes, like how the video game even had a rift in the first place.) 2. REALLY PREDICTABLE (gosh, there were so many times where I felt as if this movie was just a copy-and-paste of other movies, but combined..) 3. Which leads me to my third (and biggest) issue with the movie: What's with all of the 'because you are a teen and game, you are lazy and a failure' themes? (and if you don't believe me, when Reid realizes that Melanie's right, he makes a really dumb revelation about how video games are not important and he should've been using his high school years more wisely. yes. he should have. but there's nothing else to take away from this movie! it's practically as if the movie creators don't want you to waste your lives away watching this!) I almost started laughing whenever the movie was being 'serious,' because I could tell the directors of this film attempted to teach a lesson to kids, but unconsciously underestimated them. As a teen, I believe I stand with all others my age when I say, "PLEASE STOP!!!" Seriously though, not only are you lowering the self-esteem of Gen-Z by telling us we naturally won't amount to anything, but you're setting a norm for future generations. And that is not ok. They need to see and believe in positive role models who can do things DESPITE their ages, and not conform to pre-historic societal beliefs. (Just a thought.) Overall, I think that this movie is decent. 6 year old me wouldn't mind watching it, because of the superheroes and babies. However, it is nothing better than decent, and it's really just a waste of precious screen time.

aids

this movie is aids, it has a common story plot and everything, and who in the military wears gas masks where its not that dangerous, and not all gamers play on consoles everyone in the military is a Private rank in the military and one General? also the voice actor of the superhero made me cringe the heck outta me. (i wont swear since this is a kids website i guess)

How is this The Incredibles rip-off?!

Hi, Nadia Cloud! Yes, it is an inspiration of The Incredibles but very unoriginal and bland. It was a bit childish. It combines The Incredibles, Invader Zim and Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius because of Aliens invaded earth to control babies’ minds. These babies have same powers as Parr family such as forcefield, shield, and strength. They were multiple Jack-Jacks! I wonder if this was a theory about video game babies are Jack-Jack's kids or grandkids kids. I guess the director is a fan of The Incredibles movies but these characters were bland. It is better as The Incredibles franchise. It has some potty humor. Some dating between teens. The voice acting is okay, the plot is predictable. In my opinion, the animation is more like a CGI children's shows but it's better. It's a little bit bland. I think recommend for ages 7 because of scary aliens because I was a bit sensitive. Try not to watch if you like The Incredibles. #CEO of I recommend for ages #How it rip this off #rip-off

Incredibles ripoff is forgettable and boring.

Fearless was very unoriginal and bland. I've already seen a better story with the Incredibles franchise. The characters are bland and the story is predictable. The only good thing about this movie is the animation. I recommend this for five and up because some scenes can be intense for younger viewers. Don't watch if you like Incredibles.

4 and up

I watched this because I was bored and saw it on Netflix my sister who is 6 and brother who is 4 came in halfway through and started watching it and enjoyed the movie more then i did and watched the whole thing later the movie has babys with superpowers and is fine for kids

It's actually quite good

I came across this movie in Netflix and thought I'd give it a try. It exceeded my expectation way much, the animations are great, but I only gave it 4 stars because the plot was predictable. I think that this movie is suitable for kids from 7 to 10, and it is worth watching.

It's Great, although lacks good action.

Wonderful movie and it has a good message. It has a lot of fantasy violence. I think that it could of been a little less "omg I know what's about to happen" But otherwise, i would absolutely say that this movie is a good one.

Alien Sci-Fi for Kids

[email protected]_ contains very mild animated action and superpowers. For kids.