All parent member reviews for Feast of Love

Adult Written byWaldorfteacher April 9, 2008

Never comes together

A disparate story of several peoples' lives that never comes together--sadly, because it's a decent cast. The plot is just too scattered and doesn't have a unified message, or any message for that matter. Neither is it believable. My recommendation is to skip it entirely. It's not worth the time.
Parent of a 13 year old Written bycolten97 October 11, 2012

A funny, tragic, sexy movie

I was down from Maine last week and was lucky enough to attend a screening of Feast of Love in New York City. I can't stop thinking about this film. It raises so many questions. What makes us fall in love with someone? If you love a person enough can you make them fall in love with you? With all the people who cross your path why do you fall in love with one but not the others? What is it that makes you fall in love with someone at first sight? How could you be married to someone and not have any idea that that person no longer loves you back? In the end the film gives hope to all of us who have loved and lost that we can find love again, and that that love can come in many different forms and configurations. The movie made me laugh and made me cry. The acting was wonderful and I felt the characters heartbreak as well as their blind optimism. The nude scenes, although explicit, were a natural as part of the relationships of the characters. If you're looking for a film to make you laugh, make you cry and make you think then this would be a good film for you. One of the best movies I've seen in a long time.