Kid reviews for Fighting with My Family

Some language, lots of pro wrestling in funny biopic.

Kid, 12 years old February 20, 2019

nothing bad except for wrestling action

its a good movie

Teen, 14 years old Written byGamersnews32 June 9, 2019

It's okay, might be good for others, not for me.

This movie was interesting for a bit. Not my kind of movie, but I respect it. Others might really like this movie, and there is a lot to like about it. Violence is part of wrestling. Characters wrestle using kicks, strangles other mild but painful attacks. Language is sometimes frequent; @$$, b!#ch, $h!t and other crude humour. Sexuality isn't graphic. There are tons of innuendo though. The parents are very into each other as well.

Kid, 8 years old May 25, 2019

Outstanding WWE movie has language, in funny biopic

Parents need to know that fighting with my family is about Paige becoming a WWE superstar. I did am not a huge fan of WWE though I am good at it and I watch it plus rock Johnson is in this so fans will be piped. There is quite a bit of sex talk throughout the movie though not enough that MPAA would have to mention crude sexual content though they did. But there is talk a bout a wrestlers area being exposed in a fight though is no where near shown there is also revealing outfits that some fans in the movie make fun of the other people who didn't do it that way. Also this is WWE WORLD WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT so be ready for lots of action packed stunts hard hitting action throws, punches, kicks, and more plus a big fight at a bar. There is quite a bit of language also though I don't know why MPAA would say language throughout for this but not rampage they just gave that brief strong language and it is frequent in that movie. Language includes S--T, B---T, A--, P---K, D--K, a middle finger gesture and more. There is also some drug content including where also a funny scene for older kids and teens where a teen is caught with drugs going to smoke then his friend throws it in the garbage yet an old lady picks it up 5 seconds later. Though there is some iffy content there is lots of positive messages about family and fighting together. Some product placements!

Teen, 14 years old Written byeasymoneysniper April 29, 2019

As a WWE fan very funny

Not much to say but funny. Too much swearing but they make it hilarious. It's even a true story.

Teen, 17 years old Written bybisexualsquip April 19, 2019

Perfect. Absolutely Perfect.

as a fan of WWE and of Paige, Fighting With NY Family was an amazing movie with heart, positivity and strength. The movie was so good and just overall amazing and all should watch.

Teen, 15 years old Written byJay2003 March 30, 2019

Amazing movie with a great message

This was a great movie. With lots of awesome moments. There is a lot of swearing and sexual references. The movie teaches you to never give up and to alway be there for your family. The main characters aren’t always the nicest of people but they do a good job in the end. They help people who are going downhill with drugs and violence and turn them into wrestlers. Zac talks about his girlfriend getting pregnant without meaning to. The female wrestler wear skimpy clothes. But that’s wrestling for you. It is a great movie for anyone who is mature enough to handle lots of swearing and sexual references.

Kid, 11 years old March 13, 2019
Kid, 9 years old March 8, 2019
If u r ok with swearing ur ok

Teen, 15 years old Written byILikeMovies1234 March 3, 2019

Fighting With My Family Movie Review

This is a hilarious, sometimes violent movie, with lots of positive messages and good role models. There is some salty language and sex talk, but this is a great pick for kids 11 and up.