All teen and kid member reviews for Final Destination 2

Teen, 13 years old Written byCSMclassification August 13, 2015

Strong psychological threat, gore, strong language.

Final Destination 2 is the sequel to the 2000 teen horror/thriller movie. It is where a group of people escape death's design, and mysteriously die after the incident. It was classified 15 for strong psychological threat, gore and strong language. There is sustained psychological threat after the accident, as 'Death' stalks the survivors and attempts to kill them in horiffic and shocking ways. However, 'Death' stages it as an accident or mysterious coincidence. There is strong gore in the premonition scene, and many scenes afterwards. It is very over the top, however, and slightly humerous in cases. It also fearures no strong detail. Strong language (f*ck) is consistent throughout, and is also mixed with milder terms. There is also some strong nudity and drug use.
Teen, 14 years old Written byKhOiCoOl February 18, 2012

okay

It is ok for horror movie but some nudity shown
Kid, 11 years old February 5, 2011

for adults.

it ok but to much blood and gore and a brief shot of a female private part.
Teen, 16 years old Written bycandygirl10003 June 27, 2013

Very gruesome, not for tweens.

I am a big fan of Horror/Disaster films, and Final Destination 2 is probably the second best film in the Final Destination series. In the film, please note that there are gruesome scenes that children under eleven should not watch, but it is solemnly recommended for mature twelve year olds and up. You will obviously expect Mild Language, since it is common in Horror films.
Teen, 14 years old Written byToffee_Cake December 12, 2011

Meh.

It was ok but nothing to scream and go and tell all your mates about. The gore was not very believable and it was kind of rubbish. At one point one of them dies because a ladder impales their eye but there was definitely enough time for him to move out the way but he just lay there while the ladder came towards his face -_- Definitely not the best of the films but a good watch.
Teen, 15 years old Written bybradley4846 August 21, 2009

Best Sequal I've Seen in a While

Its not nearly as good as the first one, but its pretty good for a sequal. Non-stop graphic violence, language (f**k mostly), and one or to characters does drugs. And theres a brief nudity scene which was really pointless.
Kid, 12 years old June 17, 2014

Good movie, but consider the series done here.

Enjoyed the movie, it was quite chilling but after this movie, the blood value was decreased and was replaced by non-gory deaths. I'll show you: In FD2, somebody is split into three perfect pieces. FD3, 2 naked girls burn in a tanning machine (soz for spoilers). Consider FD finished here!
Kid, 11 years old February 9, 2013

Uncreative

This movie is just has in uncreative plot of just people who were supposed live but then death gets revenge by killing them in another way. The violence includes many decapitations. At the beginning of the film a girl is seen topless as she drives away on her motorcycle. The language has the f word used a lot. Uncreative plot.
Teen, 15 years old Written byGSP October 22, 2012

Disappointing sequel packs buckets of blood.

The second installment of "Final Destination" is disappointing. But, it contains gruesome accidents, some nudity, drug use, and language. Recommended for 15+.
Kid, 12 years old September 19, 2012

Decent move that is in my opinion Better than the first.

The first was disappointing, I was 10 and not scared at all. I am not scared of this one either, but it felt much better than the last. The Deaths actually were more creative than the last movie. It had a charming feel towards it. Some references to Drugs as well as Sexual References, nothing to serious though. Some Seriously gruesome deaths and Very Colorful language. I think I am the only exception when I say it's on for 15, a pause for age 14 and off for 12.
Teen, 15 years old Written byOfficial Critic April 29, 2012

Final Destination 2 Review

This sequel doesn't pretend to be anything other than a complete repeat of the first film. It just takes a good idea from the first film and pounds it into the ground.
Teen, 13 years old Written bylivieluvsu2 January 17, 2012

EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Teen, 13 years old Written bymrbookworm01 December 11, 2011

OK, but too much for young kids

I saw this movie on Starz and I don't know why CSM gave it a bad rating. It wasn't that bad. It's probably too much for young kids, but it's still an ok movie and the three main characters, Kimberly, Clear, and Officer Burke are good role models. Violence: Some gruesome deaths, the most gruesome deaths probably being a woman being impaled through the head by a pipe and a man being trisected by a flying barb wire fence, but nothing too bad for older teens. Sex: A woman on a motorcycle reveals her bare chest to a man in a car, and references to casual sex. Language: Use of strong swears like "f**k" and "b***h", and use of the middle finger. Drinking: A man is shown owning crack, a woman is shown drinking what appears to be liquor, and a main character is portrayed as a drug addict.
Kid, 12 years old November 22, 2011

Final destination 2 not as good as final destination 1

This movie was not good. This movie is like the first final destination except it took place on a highway. This movie aint good because it dosent have any good details characters violent accidents. Dont buy this movie on DVD or blu-ray just watch it on FX
Teen, 14 years old Written byscissorluv971 September 17, 2011

Pretty okay

This movie was pretty good. I think it was really harsh that they killed Tim (the kid who got crushed by the window) It looked sorta impossible but I guess the director has quite an "imagination" I think if you kids want to watch horror movies start them off with the classics/comedic ones such as scream, the ring,the uninvited, FD 1(although I would skip the scene where that kids head is cut in 2 by that sheet of metal) I would introduce the FD franchise at around 13-14. If it was my sister watching these I would start with the first one and see if she could handle it. It really depends on how strong of a stomach you've got. Quick question, doesn't it seem like the characters have no bones when they die? At least in the first 4?
Teen, 14 years old Written byB-KMastah August 22, 2011

Okay, But Not for Any Kids.

Teen, 14 years old Written byantoineisthebest March 27, 2011

for mature teen

gory
Teen, 17 years old Written byusherrocksworld3 November 20, 2010

too bloody

i love this movie so much i think its too bloody and dangerous for kids under 16 12 year olds will enjoy it sometimes
Teen, 14 years old Written byClubBlood120 June 17, 2010

Not for Under 10

I love this movie it is great for 14+ but some issues for younger. Some nudity not bad. Messages are hard to understand like how Alex dies from the first movie they should have shown that but other than that its great!
Teen, 14 years old Written bycheedarcheez March 19, 2010

Weird ways to die.

This movie has some violent, but interesting deaths. It has a plot that is OK but isn't that great. There's a scene where a teen is sniffing cocaine only to be sliced into three pieces by a barbed wire fence. Also expect some language.