Kid reviews for Finch

Finch Poster Image

Based on 1 review

Emotional movie

Watched this with my dad the other day, it was quite a sad movie that gives a sense of hope. Nothing bad that i could remember few swear words. The interesting thing about this movie is that there are only three characters which i didnt know how to feel about. Spreads awareness about how climate change will effect our earth (Try to input good habits in your daily lives so we can live for a better tomorrow).Overall, good movie emotional, good messages shows how much people form a connection with there animals. :)

2 people found this helpful.

Sad but sweet arty sci-fi movie

This movie was very sweet but melancholy, and you might need a box of tissues beside you while you watch Finch. The film was arty with a little bit of action and a lot of emotion, definitely not your average sci-fi movie. As someone who loves a happy ending, I must warn you the ending is sad but sweet. I gave Finch 4 stars because I can't decide whether the ending was incomplete or thought-provoking. I wouldn't suggest this movie for kids under 12 because (Spoiler alert) Younger kids may find the death of the main character upsetting and may not have the maturity to understand the important themes in the film. Although age doesn't necessarily define maturity, any kids with the maturity to watch this movie will benefit from the important life lessons in the film.

Great film

I don't know why but I really enjoyed this film. I watched it with my brothers and I think they were fine but it can be tence.
this movie made me cry. Sad. Finch is seen in nude for a breif second, but nothing much.

One of the best films released in 2021.

I am a 16 year old interested in working in film. This movie is heartfelt, funny, emotional, and impactful. This story is the post apocolyptic, the suggestion of what would happen after global warming and human-instigated climate change has changed the planet. This film has a wonderful story, Tom Hanks and the man who voices Jeff (the robot on the poster) are the only actors in the movie. There can be dark moments in this movie, because at this time humans have become more agressive due to the situation, and there are difficult moments involving cancer and the impact of someone passing away. The robot is very funny, the dog is adorable, and Tom Hanks is a wonderful actor of course.

pretty good

there are a few scenes where the main character coughs very badly and coughs out blood. there's also another scene where the main character burns his hand but it doesn't last very long. another scene shows a dead body wrapped like a mummy being burned, which might be upsetting to some people. other than those i don't think theres any other graphic scenes. hope this helps a bit :)

It is not that bad

Really there is nothing in this movie the is bad. I mean not monsters or anything like that ,but the main character is really sick. Although that’s really nothing.

It is amazing for kids

It shows bravery and it shows no bad things

Great Movie

Overall great film I think it is fine for kids 11 and up and it barely has any swearing!