All teen and kid member reviews for Finding Nemo

Teen, 14 years old Written byilovecookiez April 16, 2011

One of my fave movies as a kid!

I loved this movie as a kid! I would watch this like, 24/7! The part where the shark smells the blood and attacks scared me as a kid. Same with the part where a light ends up being this scary fish (I forget what it's called) and he attacks as well. But I still loved it. Warning: This movie may scare children under the age of 8 years.
Kid, 12 years old July 25, 2011

Just Keep Swimming!

I remember watching this movie when I was little. I always liked it, and I still do. It's a great and fun movie with some positive role models: Marlin is a loving father who cares deeply for his son Nemo, and will not rest until he finds Nemo when he is taken away by divers. Dory is a good friend and helps when she can. However, there are many scary parts that younger kids may be frightened by: There's a barracuda at the beginning that ends up killing Nemo's mother and almost all of her eggs. There are sharks who, at first claim to be friendly with the fish, but end up attacking (no characters are hurt, though the chase scene is very intense). There's also a swarm of jellyfish that end up leaving a character fatally wounded. There's a Deep Sea Anglerfish ("Light Fish") who attacks (again, the characters get away unharmed). One part that is iffy is that a whale, at one part in the movie, mistakenly swallows up two characters; some kids may find this scary (I was always terrified, and still am, at this part, but I have cetaphobia). As you can see, there are many frighting scenes in the movie. Language is okay, though there is some name calling. Overall, this is a good movie, but note, for young and sensitive children, you may want to skip the scary parts. I rate this movie 3 stars. :)
Kid, 10 years old March 29, 2011

Good for any age

I love this movie! My favorite character is Dory, She is very funny!
Teen, 13 years old Written byJustino4 April 23, 2011

No No for Nemo

This would be downright scary for little kids. The movie needs to be PG for everything scary about.
Teen, 16 years old Written byolympicmascots May 29, 2016

Good educational moive

Finding Nemo is a really good movie. It can teach children how aquatic animals interact with each other and what they look like. There is one scary scene that involves a menacing angler fish.
Teen, 14 years old Written byNASCAR101 May 13, 2013

nemo

super annoying, and overrated
Kid, 11 years old March 17, 2015

For 5 year olds seriously?

This story is clearly about a man's wife who is brutely murdered by a serial killer and his son is left phiscally disable. A few years later his son is kiddnapped and the dad hass to track the kidnapper thousands of miles with the help of a mentally disable woman. Scary! Not very appropriate tut tut disney! xDD
Kid, 11 years old February 5, 2015

Good movie NOT FOR 2-6 YEAR OLDS!!!

It's a good movie, but it is NOT for little kids. It has some VERY SCARY SCENES FOR LITTLE KIDS. but it didn't bother me.
Teen, 17 years old Written byDreamCatcher68 April 9, 2008

Dull.

Much to everyone's surprise, I didn't like finding Nemo. It was boring and dull, and to make things worse, everyone wants to watch it again and again, and keeps repeating those same old stupid one liners. I dislike this movie and all that stems from it. And having Dory in it is offensive. There are many people out there with short-term memory issues like that and I think it's offensive to create a character that mocks that.
Kid, 8 years old June 21, 2015

Heartbreaking,moving comedy is sad and very intense.

Teen, 15 years old Written byDylan the reliable October 17, 2014

Finding Nemo review

It is one of the best movies I have seen. It is very innocent and fun. Except for a couple scenes of being chased down by sharks and a big fanged fish, it is absolutely appropriate and entertaining. Great movie for the whole family!
Kid, 11 years old May 25, 2011

I noticed product placement

I have seen Buzz Lightyear in one scene of the movie, Some sharks may be scary for young kids, almost as scary as monsters inc. but I was not scared of this movie and I loved it! Good movie! I used to watch it but some scenes scared me when I was little. Not much of a deal, Loved it!!!!!!
Kid, 6 years old January 25, 2010

Good movie - sort of like it.

So so movie. Ignore Merlin's (Merlin is Nemo's dad) language because it is not very good.
Kid, 12 years old December 15, 2009

a good fishy tale for younger viewers.

the movie overall was fine and almost earned a PG rateing for some scenes with intense peril but overall pritty good. I recomend it to kids ages 3-10. (but at age 2-3 there is some iffy stuff like peril and scary situations)
Teen, 13 years old Written byBellaCullen1120 September 12, 2009

The best movie u will ever c

i luv this movie i don't care that im 13 and i luv this becuz it's an awesome movie i can't get enough of it
Teen, 14 years old Written bysbk-aldosari September 25, 2016

movie review of finding nemo

Teen, 13 years old Written byElliepaige 123 September 20, 2016

Amazing

My little sister sisters watch this and they're 3 and 6!!
Teen, 17 years old Written byCamoFanatic123 August 12, 2016
Kid, 12 years old July 15, 2016

Excellent movie!!!

This movie is a great adventure, and can also teach a lesson. But watch out for violence that can scare kids.
Teen, 14 years old Written byJasonpd July 11, 2016

Very Good Movie

This movie should be PG due to the Scariness of some of the fish