Parent reviews for Finding Neverland

Finding Neverland Poster Image

a little bit too much improper use of little boys

OMG JOHNNY DEPP'S INCREDIBLE FORMIDABLE IRISH/WHATEVER ACCENT WAS SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPERB (AS USUAL).............I JUST LOVE THAT LITTLE BOY.

Finding Neverland has made Kate Winslet and Johnny Depp look really good

This was a very inspiring movie about J.M Barrie and the four children who inspired Peter Pan. I really loved this. If your children have trouble with writing because of lack of imagination. Then this a movie full of imagination for them. It helped my son with writing because he used to have lack of imangination.

A very touching movie

This film presents a very positive message and is a lovely film, overall. However, younger children may become bored but if they are interested, I see no harm in it.

Need to watch movie

All I can say is that this film was truly amazing. It was very touching and sad, this movie will definitely bring tears to your eyes. All thanks to the wonderful performance of talented cast. Johnny (Depp) does some superb acting (as usual) and Freddie (Highmore) was very impressive. But this film isn't about Peter Pan, it's about the author of the wonderful classic. So, don't expect any Pirates or fairies, although they do a stage play in the movie, and it has some of the characters from Neverland. Anyways, this film is really awesome, and I recommend it. But be prepared with some Tissue ;)

Brilliant. A must see for Johnny Depp fans

I watched this movie on a plane when I was nine and I actually enjoyed it. Dont expect an entire Peter Pan movie. This, in a way, a behind the scenes look.

wonderful

A finely tuned film in every aspect.

A sophisticated movie fit for 11 and older

Finally ... a movie I can take my 12-year-old to that has more substance than drama queens and princess-wanna-bees but isn't full of inappropriate behaviors and language. A sophisticated and magical movie that makes you think. Well worth the ticket price. There is some content that may be a little too sad for those under 10. :)

A classic.

A brilliant movie with outstanding acting, use of color, storyline and emotion. The plot moves along graciously and effortlessly, captivating you and making this movie impossible to stop watching. I cry everytime at the end. Note that it contains many thematic elements that younger children may not understand or like.