Want personalized picks that fit your family?

Set preferences to see our top age-appropriate picks for your kids.

Get age-based picks

Parent reviews for Fired Up

Raging hormones rule in crude cheerleading comedy.

Adult Written byMovie Man August 7, 2009

Absolutely Hilarious!

I loved this movie! It was hysterical and sexy!

Parent of a 17 year old Written byBallinmyanus November 29, 2009

Anyone who's parents don't mind watching a funny movie.

It is not movies that make kids do what they do, or videos games. And I am sick of everyone saying this. I am 14, and I was not influenced in anyway by this movie and to go out and act the way these guys do. I did that sht before I watched this movie. So you need to stop complaining about everything you see and chill the fk out. This was one of the FUNNIEST and greatest movies ever. And should not be rated any more/less than PG-13.
Adult Written byali1970 June 10, 2009
there is nudity in it when in the lake the girl takes her bra off full frontal view of bare breasts

Adult Written bycaffinegirl85 April 23, 2012

sounds nice! for kids 12 and up!

well i haven't seen this movie some clips on youtube it looks a real good movie. 2 guys lots cheerleaders hmm sounds nice. although movie may be better for teenagers or tweens say 12 and up i never seen it but i bet its good! and its got to be funny just by seeing the actors and all i think i'll give this movie a chance defintley!

Parent of a 12 and 14 year old Written bytshrum August 19, 2009
No wonder our children have no sense of right or wrong any more when the girl ask the other girl why she was in her bed and the other replied sleepwalking but would make the best out of it and carressed her breast it made me sick

Parent of a 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, and 16 year old Written bycabbe May 16, 2009

Not Your Average Cheerleading Movie!!!!

I thought this movie was very funny! I went to it with my sixteen year old and we had agreat time. I liked how it wasn't an average cheerleading movie. There was a little to much sexual references though.

Adult Written byDBarto March 21, 2009

No, just, no

This is one of the worst movies ever made. I wouldn't even force my worst enemy to watch it. The only thing is movie is about is sex, sex, and more sex. There is a lot of language, there is a ton of commercialism, a phenomenal amount of sex, and this movie projects the wrong ideas onto kids. I never expected this movie to be any good, but this is worse than even I could have imagined. 1 out of 5

Adult Written byG3 February 22, 2009

Pretty Good

Their was some swearing, a lot of sexual humor and some violence
Adult Written byChris LP February 21, 2009

A Fantastic Movie!!

This is the most unexpectedly hilarious movie I've seen in a while.
Adult Written bymom_on_guard February 20, 2009

Should have been rated R for raunchy, rank, and ridiculous

o My 13 year old daughter wanted to see this movie the day it came out. Oh my goodness! It should have been rated R for the not so well disguised sexually based scenes and the frequent and blatant homosexual overtures. I regret taking her and should have just walked out. Not worth seeing. If you value your principles you will strike this movie off your list and save your money.