All teen and kid member reviews for Fired Up

Teen, 13 years old Written bycreamcheese7 March 27, 2011

good for tweens like ages 12 and up

it is a good movie...only bad part is when you see a girls boobs.
Kid, 12 years old August 5, 2009
Overall, this was a very funny movie, but I saw the unrated version, and there is a scene of full frontal nudity of a girl and boys. The girl has her breasts shown in a lake, and the boys are seen by their penises and butts. Parents are cautioned for the unrated version.
Kid, 12 years old July 5, 2009

good for tweens and teens

i loved it its a great movie if you like comieds
Teen, 14 years old Written byStevie111 March 21, 2012

Raunchy teen comedy with crude laughs and dialog

Crude references and dialog, rear nudity, very funny
Teen, 16 years old Written byKaihfewuory327ybch April 19, 2011

Crude and boring

This has got to be one of the worst movies I have ever seen. I only laughed once in the entire movie while the rest of the time I was cringing at the stupidity of the cheerleaders, the annoying way the two main characters (who look about 30) talked in unison and how disrespectful the guys were to the girls in the movie. I fail to see how two jocks sleeping their way through their entire highschool and then rocking up at a cheerleading camp to try and sleep with every girl there as well, even counts as funny.
Teen, 15 years old Written bybananalover March 12, 2011
i think this movie is so funny
Teen, 14 years old Written bynatthebugw January 2, 2010
BEST MOVIE EVER!!! it wasn't very innapropriate . very funnyy and entertaining, mature 10 year olds can watch it. in the unrated version there were barely any differences but that version for atleast 13 or 14 year olds
Teen, 14 years old Written byvampire child December 21, 2009

I DNT SAY ITS FOR ALL TEEN BT I SAY FOR MUTURE PPL

YO DIS MOVIE WAS FUNNY I LAUGHED EXSPIACILLY WHEN HE HAD THT GAY DUDES BRACELET IN HIS MOUTH AND WHEN HE HAD TO DANCE NAKED AND WHEN THA RACOON TOOK THEIR CLOTHES .WOW THIS MOVIE IS SMETHIN.i SAY THIS SHOW IS FOR MUTUIRE PPL. PPL WHO ARENT AFRAID TO C BUTTS AND STUFF LIKE THT.I LOVE IT I HPE THEY CME OUT WITH ANOTHA
Teen, 17 years old Written byhhhhhhhhhhhh August 22, 2009
this movie is very funny. but this movie also has a lot of sexual content and language.
Teen, 13 years old Written bygreenactress August 19, 2009

HA HA

this movie was VERY funny! Language was bad and sexual suff was a bit extream, but was entertaining, after all, isn't that what a movie is about? The ending was good. I really liked this movie!
Teen, 13 years old Written bypeytonmckenzie July 28, 2009

Very funny movie for teenagers.

I loved this movie. It is very funny. It was quite stereo-typical. The main thing to be concerned about is the sexuality. Although it's not any more raunchy or dirty then any usual teen movie, it is still not appropriate for 12 and under. Some language to be concerned about. Great funny movie for 13+.
Teen, 15 years old Written bybradley4846 July 20, 2009

Very Funny

This was the first movie i've bought in a while. It is very funny. In the PG-13 one the language doesnt go past the s-word (same with unrated). In the unrated there is more sexual humor and a brief scene of nudity.
Teen, 15 years old Written byimattison July 12, 2009
I LOVE THIS MOVIE.
Kid, 11 years old February 21, 2009

good movie not for anyone younger than me

this movie was really funny i dont think it should be rated R it was originalaly rated that but they changed it i recomed it for anyone who wants a good laugh.